Kaito x Maki

(This is not in the killing game)

Something poked Maki's shoulder. She turned around. "Hello Kaito." Her poker face never cracking. He frowned. "Come on Maki, we've been dating for a month and you have never given me a smile." He pointed to his face and pulled up his lips to a smile. She rolled her eyes. "Do you think just because I don't smile means that my affections for you don't exist? If I didn't like you I would not date you." Kaito sweatdropped. "Alright..."

When he started to turn around she grabbed his arm. "Let's go." She pulled him to the school building. "Woah! Maki!"

When they got to the room, a few classmates were already in the classroom. "Hellllooo~" Angie yelled. She waved. Kaito waved back. Saihara gave a nod in acknowledgment and Kaede smiled at him. Maki took a seat, opening her notebook. Kaito's desk was in front of hers and he was happy about that. He plopped down, shaking her desk. "Ah!" Her pencil fell to the floor. Before she could pick it up, Kaito held it out to her. "I think you need this."

She blushed. "T-Thanks." He doesn't understand that he is being really cute right now. She shook her head.

Kaito opened up a window, the breeze was soft but the sky looked a bit cloudy. "Looks like rain is coming soon." Maki looked at her window. The city was shrouded by misty skies. "I hope we get out before the rain hits. That would be a bummer." He looked at Maki. He mentally sighed.

I love her but she never says a word.

"Indeed. But I do not believe we will get out before the rain hits. But I did not bring an umbrella." Kaito pulled out an umbrella. "Don't worry, I got you."

She almost smiled. The tips of her lips almost curving upwards.

The bell rang and the class began.

(Timeskip)
Maki walked out of the school building. Chatter and raindrops filled the air. Darn, I don't have an umbrella. Just like magic, Kaito came from behind her. Holding his umbrella he gives it to her. "You can have it." He walked into the rain, his coat getting drenched and his purple hair. She flinched. "Thanks." She felt uneasy and guilty.

All he does for me.....And I don't even thank him. Maybe I should do something?

"Hey...you alive?" He turned around, looking into her red eyes. "Um Yeah." She mumbled. His eyes are alluring. He smiled and turned back around. They arrived at her place, wet and tired. "Here you go. He gave her a peck on the head." She blushed and looked down. It's now or never...

She pulled his shirt towards her. She kissed him roughly. He was surprised at first but gave in to the passionate kiss. "Maki...." She pulled away.

And she smiled.

He blushed. "I love you Maki."

"I love you too,Kaito."

She closed her door. Kaito smirked. I finally got her to smile. He walked away triumphantly.