Fuyuhiko x Cold!Reader

Requested by MIUUZICK

A soft chilly breeze swept across the already cold winter air as you walked down the crowded street. It reminded you of your heart, of how cold it was.

Let's just say you kept your walls high. You were infamous for not talking to anyone or being too friendly.

Everyone got out of your way and didn't bother being nice to you. Even the Christmas season couldn't stop all the looks and stares you got.

Christmas didn't even matter to you. You had no one to share it with. No family or friends.

You told yourself you didn't deserve friends. You didn't need them.
But yet deep down inside you needed someone to love.

You felt tears roll down your cheeks and you hastily wiped them away.

Thud!

You accidentally ran into a person and you got knocked back.

"..ah sorry."

You widened your eyes at the person before you.

It can't be...

"F-fuyu-kun?"

The blonde, freckled faced teenager narrowed his eyes.

"First of all, watch where you're going! Second, how in the h*ll do you know my name?" His hands clenched into fists, ready to take a swing.

"I-I..um I.." You stuttered, your brain not processing what to say. The words seemed to be stuck in your throat.

"ANSWER ME IDIOT!" He yelled.

"Please Fuyu stop." You whimpered.

"Stop calling me that stupid nickname!" He attempted to punch you-

"Master? Who is thi-" A gray haired female appeared from behind him, preventing him from picking a fight.

You knew that ash gray hair anywhere

"P-peko?"

"Y/N?"

"What is going on?!" Fuyuhiko yelled again, wanting some answers.

"I didn't think you would actually show your face again. After what you did." Peko snarled.

"Peko please. I didn't mean too! I promise! It was a mistake!"

"It doesn't matter anymore Y/N. You tried to interfere with the clan once." Her glare seemed to look straight through your soul. "I won't let you interfere again."

She grabbed Fuyuhiko's arm and pulled him away.

"What are you doing? Peko! Let me the f*ck go! PEKO!"