Tenko x (Weak)Reader Angst

"Tenko..." You said in a quiet tone. She turned around from talking to Angie. "Yes Y/N?" She smiled at you. You were really great friends with Tenko and she liked you.

"Um....could you train me to become stronger?" Tenko widened her eyes. "M-Me? Why me?"

"Cause you are really strong! I admire that!" You said. She blushed. "Aw thanks Y/N. I'll do my best for you." You blushed and smiled back. "Thanks Tenko, it means a lot." You gave her a cute hug then walked away. Tenko turned red. I love you Y/N..... she thought.

(Later)
This will be fun, hanging out with Tenko. You walked to her room. Should I knock? You knocked lightly. No answer. Probally should knock louder. You knocked harder. No answer. "Tenko?" You say, and there was no reply. She's probally not in her room. "Um...Y/N?" You turn around to see Tenko, smiling. "Tenko! You gave me a heart attack!"

"Oh sorry Y/N! Didn't mean to do that! Please forgive Tenko!!" She bowed, waiting for your forgiveness. "It's alright Tenko." You patted her head. "I was just worried is all."

....

.......

...........

Oh how you wished it went that way.

"Tenko...." You slammed the door with your fist. "Please Tenko!"

"What's wrong Y/N?!" Gonta asked, he was strolling along until he found you. "Tenko won't answer her door!" Gonta knew what he was supposed to do. He punched the door open and you immediately walked in...

"Ten-ko..."

Her body was on the floor.

She was smiling but her corpse was there. Blood coming out of her head.

You never got to say goodbye.

You never got to say how you felt.

Tenko...I love you.

But it was too late. The killing game gained another victim.