Storytime everybody!!

People were doing it so why can't I?

Anyway I have a very interesting story(kinda). It's a true story that literally happened to me and my friends.

So I was in gym,(groans) and I had this guy friend. He was more like my friends friend but we got along well. Anyway, so he developed feelings for my best friend. Let's just call her Girl A for now.

They got together and blah and they were cute together.

But over break, he texted me:I have a situation.

And I'm just like:ok what is it?

And he's just like:I like Girl B.

(Girl B is my other best friend)

And I'm just like:But you dating Girl A.

Legit he texted me this: I can't stop thinking about her. (About Girl B)

And I'm just like:well than.

So I told Girl B what he said. She actually had feelings for him too but she is also friends with Girl A. She didn't want to hurt her so she rejected him.

We both told Girl A and she got sad and mad at him.

For some weird reason, idk, he broke up with Girl A.

We all ignored him and wasn't friends with him for a while.

Later, Girl B found out he had a crush on me. She couldn't tell me but Girl A was just like: Let me guess, he has a crush on (me).

And Girl B is just like:Yep. Ya got it.

I rejected him. I told him I didn't have the same feelings for him as he did to me.

We grew disgusted by his actions and we eventually got over it, I mean it's not the worst thing he could've done.

Now, he likes our other friend! Girl C.

(Oh lord)

She's been his friend for a while and she doesn't like him back.

And he likes her to this very day.

Yep.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed storytime. I'll be deleting this soon but I just wanted to do this for funsies.