Nagisa x Reader

Requested by ToastOfSarcasm
Finally I have posted a oneshot! Hip hooray! I hope you guys like this one!
For the holidays I'm making this a Christmas one shot~
Enjoy!!

"Nagisa...why are you studying? You should be enjoying your Christmas break." You slammed his book shut.

"H-hey!" He grimaced and glared at you, opening his book again.

"Nagisa please." You gave him a pouty face. "You've been like this ever since we were kids. You need to put the book down and spend the day with meee." You shook his shoulders.

".....will you leave me alone for the rest of the break if I do this?"

You smiled.

"You have got yourself a deal my dear Nagisa." You giggled, pulling him away from the room that he seemed to live in.

"..so what are we doing anyway?" He sighed, obviously not as enthusiastic as you.

"Well I've gotten this day all planned out! You see, we will first do crafts then go ice skating and-"

Nagisa smiled sweetly. He thought you were cute when you rambled.

Suddenly, he remembered the first time you two met.

~(Flashback time)~

"You should rot." A kid said.

"Stop." You trembled, trying not to cry.

"Oh look she's gonna cry! Oh what a sensitive little baby." Another kid laughed, kicking you in the stomach.

Suddenly, you saw a flash of blue.

"Back off. You should be doing work. Not bullying someone. Now get going or I'm gonna tell a teacher." A blue haired kid said in a dark tone.

"....Come on guys. Their not worth our time."

The kids walked off, throwing dirty glances at us.

"Are you okay?" The boy looked at me.

"....I don't know." You said.

Suddenly your vision went blurry.
You burst into tears.

The boy picked you up bridal style and carried you to the nurse.

"Thanks for helping me. My name is Y/N. What's yours?" You asked the blue haired boy.

"..Nagisa. And it's no problem. Just doing what I should."

"Well I think you're amazing." You whispered.

You thought he couldn't hear you, but he did.

He smiled.
An actual genuine smile.
For the first time.

Nagisa closed his eyes at the memories, the good memories that he had cherished.

"-agisa look look!" You pulled him to the shop window.

It was a big Christmas village with fake snow falling onto it.

"It's so cuteeeee~" you admired it.

"Yeah it's kinda cute."

"Now lets go! The first thing on the list is making a gingerbread house. I only have a day to hang out with you so I want it to last~" you pulled his sleeve.

"..ok. Lead the way." Nagisa longed to see his book and his papers but he agreed to do this for you so he would keep his word.

(Timsekip)
"Noooooooo not my gingerbread man!" You screeched at Nagisa.

"Phhhttttt I'm not actually gonna break it. Even though it looks dumb." He retorted.

"Hey!" You chased him around, grabbing your gingerbread man. Though at the last minute you tripped...

You both fell down onto the floor, looking at one another.

"...ah! S-sorry!" You scrambled up, trying not to hurt Nagisa in the process.

While you apologized, Nagisa bit a piece of the gingerbread man out of your hands.

What the-

"....tastes good."

Your cheeks were flushed, and not because of the cold room.

"U-uh good. U-um I'll...get some..uh..icing! Yes icing! Gonna go get it now!" You stuttered and ran to the back of the kitchen.

"...so cute." Nagisa whispered.

As you spent the day together, Nagisa realized that hanging out with you was fun, exciting even. He had never seen his friend try so hard to make him happy.

He had always seen past your happy-go lucky exterior. He always knew you needed a friend.

He wished he could've been there for you sooner.

"Hey! Stop zoning out on me and help me up!" You chuckled as your sat on the ice rink, your butt hurting from falling on it.

"..ah yeah.." he helped you up and you smiled at him.

His heart leaped in his chest.

"Alright. I think my butt has had enough of this for today!" You looked at the time. "Ahhhhh! It's 6! We have to get going and do more things!"

You and Nagisa raced to the park which was having its annual Christmas caroling.

"How pretty." You whispered, admiring the voices of the young singers.

"...yeah." But Nagisa wasn't looking at the singers. He was looking at you.

As soon as it was over, your smile faded.

"...I...guess it's time for us to part."

"..yeah. I guess..it is." Nagisa wouldn't admit it, but he did enjoy the day and was sad for it to be over.

"I just wanted a day to hang out with you. You always seem so busy and I just wanted this to work out." Glistening blue orbs formed in your eyes. "Everything has just gone wrong tod-"

You felt something warm on your lips. The sudden change in temperature made you shiver in shock.

...n-Nagisa is...kissing me...

You kissed back, holding onto his back for support of your wobbly knees.

"Y/N, you have brung me out of my shell for once in my life and helped me have a fun time. Nothing is better than spending time with you." He kissed you again, sweetly.

"....I...I love you Nagisa. Ever since you saved me." You blurted.

".....heh. Me too."

You both smiled and walked home together, holding hands while walking through the white snow.