Ouma x Shy!Sensitive!Reader

(This takes place outside the killing game) This was requested by Naomi_Kawito !! (I was stumped on what to do so it might be cringy)

At school, you were super shy. You wouldn't talk to anybody. Not even your own classmates. They always tried to get you to talk, but you would either talk quietly and end the conversation quickly or not talk at all.

Ouma always noticed that, and he was determined to get you to have a conversation with him.

You were walking home from school when some guys came up to you. They were a grade above yours, and they looked scary.

"Well,well,well what do we have here? Little Miss Quiet. What are you doing around here?" He pushed you back. "Oh wait! I forgot! You can't talk!" The other guys laughed and you tried to get away.

One guy pushed you down, almost losing your balance. Good thing you were coordinated. "Please...stop." You whimpered. They laughed even more. "Oh so the shrimp talks!"One guy came forward.

"What a pathetic little stupid *ss girl. You won't ever belong."

You teared up and flinched your eyes for the impact. All you heard was a few hits and groans. You opened your eyes, surprised to see the bullies laying on the ground, wounded.

Out of the corner of you eye, you saw Ouma Kokochi. Your classmate.

"Ouma?" You said, surprised.

"I knew you could talk. Now come on, let's get to your house before these guys wake up."

You nodded and walked away from them. You eventually arrived at your house, looking back at Ouma. "Hey....thank you so much for what you did back there." You said, actually decently loud.

He stood there, shocked. He then smirked. "Nah it's fine. But could I ask a favor of you?" You were confused by his words.

"Um...ok?" He smiled. "Could we be friends?"

You stood there, a little shocked. "I....yeah sure." You slightly smiled before you went inside your house.

You slumped on your bed. You had a friend. A boy friend.

Omg. I think I have a crush on him. Oh no!!!

You tried to get the thought out of your mind but it was persistent.

"Ugh! Great!" You then smiled and fell asleep, excited for tomorrow.

(Timeskip)
You walked down the hallway, trying to get past the slow as snails people but not bumping into the fast people. It was like a busy highway, chaotic and loud.

You saw Ouma appear beside you. "Hey Y/N." He smiled and patted you on the head. You flinched and kept quiet. "Aren't you going to say hi back?"

"Hi." You said in a quiet voice.

"How are you?" Ouma tried to carry on the conversation.

"I'm...fine." You said, barely audible for Ouma to hear.

"That's goood." Ouma said and then looked at you. You didn't look very conversational. He sighed and walked to class.

You had the same first hour. He tried to make small talk but you always ended it. You didn't mean to, you just weren't very skilled in conversation.

The bell rang for second hour and you shot off, leaving Ouma behind. You didn't have him until 5th hour.

You went to the bathroom and went into a stall.

You sighed. You had mixed feelings about Ouma. You were still thinking about it when a group of girls entered the bathroom.

"I still can't believe Ouma accepted the bet." A girl said.

You peeked your head up.

Bet? What bet?

"Yeah, I know right!? I can't believe he would do that, even though he gets some bet money out of it." Another girl replied.

"Whatever. I don't think it's worth it to talk to that idiotic girl, Y/N." The girls continued talking.

Me? Wait....

You suddenly pieced two and two together.

You gasped, covering your mouth. Fortunately, the girls didn't hear you and they left. After they left, you washed your hands and headed for class.

I can't believe he would do that. I knew it was too good to be true.

You sighed and sat through class, grimacing.

All through your 2-4th hour classes you were infuriated at Ouma. How could he? But you were going to give him a piece of your mind.

Everyone looked at you in shock as you went throughout the day, mad looking.

In 5th hour, you patiently waited for Ouma. When he entered, he waved to you. You stared but didn't wave back. He looked at you in confusion. You swiveled your head back around.

At the end of 5th hour, you waited until everyone filed out of class except Ouma. You waited by the doorway.

"Hey Y/N. What's wrongggggg?" He asked.

"Oh I think you already know." You grumbled.

"Woah what's gotten into you, grumpy?" Ouma looked taken aback.

Grumpy? GRUMPY??!!

"Grumpy?! That's not even the half of it! I know what you did! The only reason you talked to a loser like me is so you would get money, right?!"

Ouma looked at the ground sheepishly.

"Look Y/N, I didn't mean for you to find out. I was already curious about you before everything. Even before the bet was made. But I was too....worried you might not like me. But when they made the bet with me, I guess it was like my shove. I had to go up to you. You are always so lonely all the time. I wanted to be friends."

"Oh really? I bet you just became friends with me because of the money." You spat.

He smiled. "I wasn't going to accept the money."

"Huh?"

"I rejected the money in 2nd hour. My friend insisted on giving it to me but I refused."

You looked at him in confusion. "Why?"

He smiled and lifted up your chin. "Cause I like you dummy. I wanted to talk to you for what seems like forever." He gave you a peck on the forehead. You blushed.

"H-Hey..." You mumbled.

He laughed. "Come on, let's go to lunch." He grabbed your hand and walked you there.

(Soooo cringey. But I hoped you guys liked it)
Next is Saihara x Suicidal! Reader