Juzo x Female!Shsl Ballerina

Requested by mooshiemonsters

Also! Is anyone here a cover maker? If so would you mind making me a cover for this?

"What do you mean you set me up on a blind date?!" You yelled at your best friend. She backed away nervously.

"Well...you have been working your butt off as a dancer and since you have today off...I set you up on a date! Surprise!!" Your friend said weakly, waiting to be yelled at.

You sighed, putting your head into your hands. "B/F I don't have time to have a relationship right now. I'm busy."

"It's because you choose to practice extra hours, even though you have perfect memory and always get the routine down." Your friend stated.

"I guess." You bit your fingernails, pondering over what your date was going to be like.

"Anyway we have to get you ready. You have to be there in 30 minutes." Your best friend held up a brush.

"30 minutes?! Then help meeee!!"

(Timeskip brought to you by my laziness)

"You look so pretty!" Your friend gushed over you, proud of her work. Your hair was tied into a cute ponytail. Your outfit consisted of a dark blue fading into light blue dress with a white belt and white heels.

You looked in the mirror. "Wow. You did a great job, B/F!" She smirked. "Don't I always?" You stared at her with an "are you kidding me" look.

She sweatdropped. "Okay..maybe there was that one time when I almost set your hair on fire and that one time where I put makeup on you and you looked like you were going to be a clown but who cares!"

You rolled your eyes and looked back at yourself. "This is cute and all...but why do I have to wear these uncomfortable heels?"

"They say pain is beauty, now go! You have to be there in 5 minutes!" You panicked and ran towards the door. "Thank you so much! I'll be back soon!!"

Your best friend chucked. "She doesn't even know who I paired her up with." She murmured.

(At the cafe)

Juzo waited patiently at the table.

I can't believe my Munakata made me do this.

The shop's bell ringed as the door opened suddenly, pushing a wave of air in. He looked up from staring at the table to you. His attention focused on you.

You looked at him. "Are..you the date that I am meeting up with?" He curtly nodded. "Yeah." You sat down, looking at his figure.

He's pretty handsome. Oh shut up mind. Wait...he looks familiar...hmm...

"Sorry if I'm late. I really didn't even plan for this date to happen. My friend just told me at the last minute so..." You coyly stated, shifting uncomfortably in your seat. You knew you saw him before..but where?

He laughed. "Yeah. That's what my friend did. I didn't know I was going to be here until an hour ago. You both laughed.

"Pardon me for asking...but have I met you before?" You suddenly remembered.

"Oh my gosh!! You're Juzo! From Hope's Peak Academy! Wow I almost didn't recognize you!" Juzo Sakakura. The man you were in love back in high school.

"Y/N? Wow it's been a long time." He widened his eyes.

"Y-yeah...its has." You smiled sweetly. "How have you been? I heard you work there now." He nodded. "Yeah. I do."

"Cool." You nodded awkwardly.

Silence befell you two for a few minutes.

"What would you like miss?" The waiter came up to the table, breaking the awkward as heck silence.

"Oh I would like (drink that you like) please." He nodded.

"And for you sir?" He looked at Juzo. "Oh just get me some regular coffee please." He said gruffly.

"I'll be right out with your orders." The waiter walked away.

You didn't want to be awkward so you spoke up. "I'll pay today." Juzo raised his head and looked at you with nervous eyes. "I thought I was paying?" You shook your hands. "No.No. I'll pay!"

"Whatever you say." He looked away.

I guess he'll never like me.

Your quiet sigh of disappointment still reached Juzo's ears.

Maybe I should be friendly.

"What do you so again?" He asked nonchalantly. You were surprised he talked.

"Um I'm a dancer. Or Ballerina to be more specific."

"Really? That's interesting."

"Yeah I guess.."

Back to silence again.

He took a sip of his coffee."Mind showing me your moves?" You looked at him inquisitively. "My moves?"

"Like your dance moves."

"Oh yeah sure. We can go to the studio and I'll show you."

He smiled. "Cool."

I remember her now! She was that really good dancer that I admired. She really put hard work into her dancing.

You both finished your drinks and headed to your studio.

You showed off your choreography form your last performance. Your skin was glistened with sweat and your legs burned when you were finished.

He applauded. You were shocked but happy. "Oh wow...thanks!" He looked at you in admiration. "Actually, I have a few dance moves myself."

He does?

I do? What am I saying?

You smiled and held out your hand. "Then show me."

He faintly blushed and took your hand and dipped your body. He decided to do the tango. He grabbed both of your hands and glided you across the dance floor.

Finally, he dipped you down, panting.

"Wow..you sure do have moves alright." You smiled. He leaned down and pecked you on the lips. "I do..don't I?" You blushed...really red.

"This was actually a fun date. Thank you Y/N. I'll see you next time. Oh and here is my number." He held out a piece of paper and scribbled his number on it. You took it and nodded.

"Of course. I would love to see you again." He smiled sweetly and nodded, heading away.

Omg what just happened??

Next is:Saihara x Fat!Reader