Kokichi x Yandere!Reader

Requested by: nagitokomaeda4dayz

{Journal Entry One}

I love to see Ouma's face when he thinks I'm just an innocent girl who is frightened by the aspect of the killing game. He looks amused and obviously underestimates me. He is so smart and cunning. Just like me. He will soon realize that I'm not just an ordinary girl. He will be mine in the end, even if I have to fight Monokuma and the Exisals myself.

I mean, what kind of sick person....er...bear would keep two soulmates from being together. I can't wait to tear monokuma's robot body to pieces.

Though I have to be smart. They shouldn't be underestimated. I'll just have to pick the perfect time. Unless it's only us left. That's the only reason why I'm not killing everyone. I want to avoid violence with other people if me and my love can be the sole survivors.

{Journal Entry Two}
Tenko and Angie were killed by Korekiyo. I actually decently liked Angie and Tenko. But it's one step closer to me and Ouma getting out here together.

Though what Ouma said to me today kind of freaked me out. I went up to talk to him but he said, "I know you're more than the innocent girl you portray yourself to be Y/N. I can tell."

I freaked out and walked away. My heart was beating so fast. Does he know that I'm love with him? That I'm a yandere?My end goal? Nevertheless, he still will be mine. He has to be.

{Journal Entry Three}

Why do I like Ouma? The real question is why can someone not like him. His beautiful purple hair and eyes. His cunningness and cleverness.

I can see right through him. I know that he is faking his little mastermind persona. He wants to get out of here like everyone else.

He is so amazing. The perfect man for me. I MuST HAVE HIM.

Hehe

{Journal Entry Four}

He likes Saihara. He likes Saihara? No. He can't. I must be imagining things. Yes that's it. I must be imagining the way he looks at the dectective. The way he loves to tease him. To play with his mind. Yes. It's just a game. It's not real. His intrigue with Saihara isn't real. It isn't real. It isn't reAL. No. No no no NO.

He can't be in love with Saihara!

No no no no no no no no no no no.

He isn't. It's all in my head. All in my head.

ALL IN MY HEAD

Yep. All in my head. Mhm. That's it.

I must not lose my temper.

But I can't stop imagining my hands around that dectective's scrawny neck.

No. I must be patient. He will be killed eventually. He is a nuisance.

Y/N+Ouma=FOREVER

Hehe.

{Journal Entry Five}

Miu Iruma was killed. Good. She was such a b*tch. Not good enough for my Ouma. Hehe. I don't care if Ouma orchestrated the murder, Gonta agreed to it. Plus, I know this is all of Ouma's plan.

But I'm unsure of how this plan will work out. I'm pretty sure his endgoal is stopping the killing game...but how?

I'm worried. Why?

Plus, his murdering skills makes him even more attractive.

I'm not mental. I'm just in love.

With Kokichi Ouma. Who will soon be mine.

Mine mine mine mine mine mine.

{Journal Entry Six}

I have realized Ouma's plan. I've pieced it all together. I snuck into his room and found all of his plans. I'm a great lockpicker.

He wants to sacrifice himself.

I can't believe it.

No. This can't happen.

I won't believe it.

I can't even stop it.

I love him.

Why?

Why would he do this to me?

I have to keep this quiet.

I love him but I cannot do anything about this now.

He would have wanted this plan to succeed and go on.

I will respect his wishes.

I'm crying.

I love you Ouma.

I will end this killing game for you.

{Journal Entry Seven}

The whole trial, my words were caught in my throat. I glanced at the exisal. I knew in my heart that it wasn't Ouma but I tried to convince myself that I could've been wrong and he could've been alive.

Though that was a petty wish. When Kaito stepped out, my heart sunk in my chest.

Though....I cried during his execution.

I don't know why.

I've never cared about anyone else but now I'm beginning to open up to all of the others.

I will do this.

I will end this killing game.

For you Ouma.

Next up is-Saihara x Bullied!Reader
Get ready and bring your tissue box!