Kaito x Reader(Angst)

Enjoy the Story!

You were sitting in your bed, brooding. No one has tried to kill anyone since korekiyo. That execution gives me chills. You stared up at the ceiling wondering when you were going to get out of this place. I still haven't confessed to Kaito yet. Thinking about him made your heart squeeze. I know Maki likes him. She even told me. I can't get in the way of my friend's relashionship. You heart hurt.

You sighed. You rolled off your bed and made yourself socialize. You were going to turn the corner when you saw Maki and Kaito. You immediately backed up and gripped your hand on the corner and peered to the side. You could hear the conversation.

"Kaito.....I hate to say this but.....I think I may have feelings for you." You tensed up. What is he going to say?! You were on edge. " Maki....I'm sorry but I love someone else." She nodded. " I understand and thank you." She walked away. You turned to your side and sighed. "Hey Y/N." Kaito gave you a thumbs up. "Ahhh!!!" You yelled in surprise. "Were you spying on us!?" He stared right into your eyes. " Umm..well...."

He sighed. " Um well what?"

You sighed louder. " Yes..."

Kaito smiled. He enveloped you in his arms. " Kaito..." You put your arms around his waist. " You're the one that I like, Y/N and always will." The only thing you could hear was your heartbeat and the sound of his soothing voice. "I love you too, Kaito." You embraced for what seemed like forever.

A few days later.....

Kaito whistled down the hallway. Hmm where is Y/N? He checked your room and you weren't there. " Hey what's wrong Kaito?" Kiibo was walking by and noticed Kaito's worried face. "I can't find Y/N anywhere....." Kiibo smiled. " I would be glad to help you find her." Kaito nodded and the search for you began.

He checked outside for you and rounded the corner to see....

There was a body that had been impaled by a shovel and blood was pooling all over the roses they were laid on. It was you.

Kaito stood there. Shocked and staring at your dead body. He couldn't take it. He screamed and cursed. Kiibo tried to calm him down but it was no use. He cried and bent down to you. How could I let this happen......I never get to see her again.... No one ever saw the light in Kaito's eyes again.

Hope you guys enjoyed and have a great day!🤗