Yandere!Byakuya x Reader pt.4

Requested by ShiraishiTogami

(3rd person POV)

Aoi opened the door to what she presumed to be the bedroom.

It looked perfectly normal at first glance. There was a huge bed with white sheets and black pillows and a table beside it with a lamp.

There was also a black couch and in front of it was a tv.

"What secrets are you hiding in here Byakuya Togami?" Aoi whispered.

"Hey Aoi."

"Ah!" She yelped, turning around.

"Woah. Don't act so surprised. It's just me." In front of Aoi was none other than the musician Ibuki.

"Oh my gosh! Ibuki you scared me!" Aoi held her chest in relief.

"Haha. After hide and seek was over, I noticed you were missing and so I went to investigate." She piped. "Wow. Byakuya has an amazing bedroom."

"Try to be quiet. He doesn't know we're up here and we might get in big trouble if we're caught." Aoi said in a hushed tone.

"Okay. So...what are you even doing up here?"

Aoi sighed. "I'm trying to find something on Byakuya. He seems suspicious so I'm trying to see if there's anything juicy."

"Oh! Juicy! Count me in!" She squealed.

"Okay. But no squealing." Aoi rolled her eyes.

"Okay." Ibuki chuckled and looked around along with Aoi.

"All I see here is a bathroom and a close-" Ibuki stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong?" Aoi turned around to see a shocked Ibuki standing in front of the closet.

She cautiously stepped forward, looking in the closet.

She gasped.

In the closet was every kind of weapon you could think of. From sword to knives to axes, it was like a killer closet. The closet also held bombs, grenades, and poison bottles.

"Wha-what....What is this?" Ibuki took a step back.

Aoi's jaw hung wide open.

"Byakuya, what are you?"

(Perspective Change)

"Clean this up." Byakuya told the butler as he waved his hand.

"Sir, I know I have no place to say anything, but isn't this cruel? The man said, face cringing as he saw Ouma's twisted dead form.

"As you said, you have no place to talk. I own you. You follow my orders and you get paid. That's how is works. Plus, just because you're doing such a good job, you can get a 20% percent bonus tonight. So make sure you hurry up. I need to kill the rest of them."

The butler just shook his head as he disposed of the bodies and cleaned up the blood.

It was just another day in the Togami mansion.

(Your POV)

Your mind was instantly overwhelmed when you woke up. There was a heavy ringing in your ears and you felt like you had been hit by a bus.

"Ughhh." You groaned, trying to steady yourself.

You quickly realized that you had been ductaped to the wall.

You struggled but to no avail. You started to panic, going through all the possible situations that you could go through.

"Help!" You yelled. "Please! Someone!" You started to break down.

Suddenly, a thump was heard. The door's knob was trying to turn but it couldn't open it.

"Y/N?" A voice came from the other side. It sounded like Kaito's voice. "Hang on." He tried to door again but it wouldn't budge.

He cursed. "The door's locked. Look, Y/N, somethings up. I woke up and the others surrounded me, knocked out. I think someone did this to us."

"Who do you think could've done this?"

"I don't know but I didn't see Byakuya, that butler guy, Kaede, Ouma, Amami, Makoto, Aoi, or Ibuki. One of them might have done it."

"Are you sure we didn't just get drunk?"

"Im sure. The last thing I remember is being knocked out by someone. Huh? Hey wha-"

A shrill scream came from Kaito.

After a few moments, there was silence.

You didn't scream. You didn't do anything. You just stood there, frozen in shock.

Kaito!! No!

(Perspective Change)

"What...What is this?" Aoi backed up, sensing a need to get out of there.

"He's...some kind of superhero!" Ibuki giggled.

"Ibuki! He's obviously some kind of crazy psychopath! What kind of hero has deadly poisons or bombs? We need to get out here! Now!" She said.

Suddenly, they heard scuffling from above them.

"What is that? Isn't the only thing above us the roof?" Ibuki whispered.

"I...I don't know. Me and Y/N heard it before but we didn't know what it was."

"Y/N was up here with you?"

"Yeah. But I told her to go back down." Aoi responded, suddenly feeling nervous for some reason.

Unexpectedly, they heard someone walking around in the hall.

"Oh my gosh someone's coming." Ibuki whispered, trying to find somewhere to hide.

Aoi scrambled towards the bed, hiding under it. Ibuki hid in the closet.

The door opened, footsteps coming toward the dresser, which was right by the bed. Aoi held her breath, looking at the person's shiny black shoes.

She recognized those shoes.

They were the butler's.

The final part, part 5 is coming soon.