Preschooler!Ouma x Preschooler!Reader

Requested by TheKawaiiChibi
I got stuck on the Gundam one so I will do this one first.

Your POV
___________

"Why do I have to go? I want to stay home!" You whined, trying to push away Kaede's arms.

"Sweetie please. I promise school will be fun. You get to make friends and learn. Plus I packed your lunch. I put a cookie in there." Your mother Kaede gave you your lunchbox.

"A...cookie?!"

"Yes. But only if you go to school."

You nodded vigorously, ecstatic about the yummy treat.

"Come on sweetheart! I don't want you to be late." Your father, Saihara held out his hand, smiling.

"Ok!" You skipped happily towards him, waving to your mother one last time before making your way to school.

As soon as you were at school campus, Saihara knelt down.

"Honey. I love you and I want you to have a good time. Can your promise me that? He held your hands.

"Of course. I promise.

You giggled as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye!"

You turned around, facing the intimidating school building.
You opened the door, peeking in.

"Ah! You must be Y/N L/N. Right?" A woman smiled.

"Um yeah." I timidly answered.

"Aw you are just so cute. Come on, let's go meet your classmates. She led you to the classroom.

The room was filled with children. They all were either throwing something or crying.

Great. This is my class.

"Children! Please! Calm down!" The teacher yelled over the crazy youngsters.

You were unsure were to go, so you sat down at a seat, fiddling with the crayons.

"Hey there." A boy sat down by you.

His name tag read:

OUMA KOKICHI

"Hi." You scooted away from him slowly.

"Aw don't be shy. My name is Ouma. What's yours?" He scooted towards you, keeping a smile on his face.

"Y/N."

"That's a nice name."

"Thanks.."

"Hey do you want to read a book with me?" He gestured.

"Sure."

He pulled out a book that was called DANGANRONPA.