Shuichi Saihara x Reader

(Outside the killing game)

"What do you mean I look Emo?" Saihara panicked. "Hahaha! You're not emo! Ouma just said you looked like it."

Saihara pouted. "I don't look emo." He put his arms around you. "I know." You laughed.

You two had been dating for a year. You two hardly fought and had great times together. Saihara loved dating you. But he wanted to propose.

He got you a (whatever gem you want it to be) ring. You loved those and you always talked about them.

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. But he realized, you have strict parents. Luckily, you were going to a night out with your friends. So it was the perfect opportunity to talk to them.

You checked the time on your watch. "Oh darn! Gotta go! Love you!" You planted a kiss on Saihara's cheek. You ran towards your friends house, in which they were waiting patiently for you.

Saihara waved and slowly walked towards your parent's house.

He arrived at your parent's front porch. The house was stone and had moss and roses growing up the side of it. It was alluring. The front door was lavender colored. He put his hand on the door.

Should I knock? Or should I ring the doorbell? Why am I obsessing over a stupid thing like THIS?!

He knocked a few times then waited.

Are they not here?! Darn!

When he was about to walk away, the door creaked open.

"Saihara?" Standing there was Kyoko Naegi. Mother of Y/N Naegi.

"K-Kyoko! Hi! Um...there is something...I-N-need to....um....ask you..."

Kyoto smiled. "Sure. Come in."

He sighed in relief and walked into your house. The entryway was a little hallway that extended to the living room. (You legit have to walk a couple of steps to arrive in the living room.)

Kyoto sat on the couch. "So what were you going to ask me?" She folded her hands on her lap.

"Um..." Before Saihara could reply, someone came barging in.

"Saihara! Hey buddy!" He hugged Saihara tightly. "Um...Mr.Naegi...." Makoto put him down. "Saihara! What are you doing here? It's odd to come here without my daughter." He narrowed his eyes.

"I want to ask you something." Saihara averted his eyes.

"Of course." Makoto smiled. Kyoto took a sip of her coffee.

Saihara took a breath in and a breath out.

"I..wanted to come to you first to get your consent. I...want to marry your daughter."

Kyoto spit out her coffee. Makoto's Ahoge went into a question mark...then an exclamation point.

"You....want to marry my daughter?????" Makoto screamed and then fainted.

"Makoto! I thought you stopped doing this!" Kyoto sighed. "I'm sorry. He tends to overreact."

"I guess it's a family thing." Saihara muttered.

"Anyway. So you want to marry my daughter. Well I have no problem with that. As long as you treat her well." She smiled. "She always talks about you."

Saihara blushed and Kyoto shakes Makoto. "Wake up Makoto." Makoto jerked awake. "Did I pass out again?" Kyoko grinned. "Yes. Again." They both kissed and looked at you.

"I fully approve of you proposing to my daughter. I just didn't know it could come so soon." Makoto sighed.

Saihara's heart jumped for joy. Now he could finally propose.

You and your friends had a great time and you were walking home.

You were humming until you saw Saihara at your door. You ran to your porch. "Hey Saihara!" You hugged him tightly. He patted your back.

"Y/N..I have something to tell you." He blushed. "Ok go ahead." He breathed and kneeled. You covered your mouth.

He held out the ring case. "Y/N. Will you be my wife. Forever?" He looked into your eyes. Your quite surprised eyes. "Of course! I love you Saihara!" You cried and kissed him.

"Dad?" You yelled in surprise as you saw him taking pictures. "I-I'm not here!" He ducked behind a bush.

Next is Saihara(Drunk/Perverted) x Reader!