Ouma x Kaede//Kaede in Danganland//Part 1

Soulmate AU
Requested by Kawaii_Cassedy
Alice in Wonderland Twist!! Some things are different from it so don't freak out!

Kaede dreaded going to the upcoming ball. She didn't want to meet her future husband, odd as it was. For she did not even know the man. She was tied up, wrist to wrist. An arranged marriage it was to be.

She hated it with every bone in her body.

She only met him once and even then, she did not like him. He was snotty, nose in the air like a proud king. Flaunting around his so he called it, "greatness."

She sighed and lay on her bed, not even facing the beautiful light pink and black gown she was to wear.

Mother was insistent she went to the ball. Of course she was, she wanted to see the relationship blossom. But the relationship was dead as wilted lavender.

Kaede touched the dress, for it was made of the finest materials. It was quite a pretty dress, but she didn't want him to see it.

He wasn't even her soulmate, which was imprinted on her wrist.

Ouma Kokichi

What an odd name. But she longed to meet him. For she wanted a true relationship, not one which she was forced into.

She changed into the dress, huffing in anger all the while.

She looked at herself in the mirror. For she was a lovely maiden. Golden blonde locks flowing down with light gorgeous skin.

Her dress was lovely and fine. But Kaede desperately wanted to changed back into a shirt.

She opened the door, the slightly cold air made her shiver.

Down the hall, she could see the maids getting ready for the event. Stacks and piles of dishes they were carrying, and the occasional vase of flowers.

Her favorite maid, Kirumi appeared before her.

"Kaede! Finally! We must get you out to the ballroom at once!"

"Out?"

"Well yes! They are deciding to hold the ball outside. For it is a lovely day they say! Go go! Hurry! You mustn't be late!" She pushed her towards the doors.

"Alright alright! I'm going!" Kaede took a deep breath and pushed open the doors.

There were many guests. All of different shapes and sizes. They were all nobles, as you can see from their expensive clothing.

But all Kaede could see was...boring.

Normal. Boring. She could never see the..uniqueness in them. All they wanted was riches and fame. Nothing less.

Speaking of normal and boring, for she saw her future husband, gossiping with the others.

She snuck towards him, making sure he couldn't see her.

She blended in with the crowd until she snuck behind him, listening in to his words.

"She seems so graceful and nice!"