Thank wu :3

Thank you guys for 40k reads. Wow that's..a lot. I know it doesn't matter as much as votes and dedication to my story but I never thought it would go up to this number. Also thank you for 1.6 k votes! We are almost up to 2k!

I remember when I first started the book. I read -ariakahana danganronpa fanfiction and other ones and I thought: Maybe I should do one.

When I first started, there was no one. I had a request chapter but no one requested for a couple of weeks to maybe a month or two. Idek.

But there was the day.

I saw a notification.

Huh?

It..was..aREQuESt!!!!!!!

I was so happy and so hyped that I could do a request for somebody.

I want to thank my first ever requester and voter. ZefanyagraceKarnadi

Idek how you found this book because it was not even on the search list. But thank you however you found it.

So more and more people started to find this book. Little by little, people started to read and vote. I was really happy.

I never thought it would be this popular or this long.

I bet you guys have to literally go through so much time going through these chapters. I mean, there are like 70 chapters in this book.

But thank you for the people who have voted and stayed from the very start. I'm gonna tag some people.

So if you get tagged, please answer these questions in the comments or in your own book.

1.How and when did you find this book?

2.Who is your favorite character of all of Danganronpa?(every game and anime and sturf.)

3. What is your favorite game, 1,2, or v3?

4. Are you Danganronpa Trash?

5. Who's your least favorite character in Danganronpa. (All of the games and sturf)

Alright time for tagging.

well_than for being a HUGE supporter of my works.

Kiruma_Haruka for being a big supporter and voted for my works.

Ultimate_sweetheart for being a huge supporter of my works and! A total sweetheart. You live up to your name.

IratiDominguez for being here a LOnG time and supporting my works.

AbiToHero because I really want to say hi lol. Btw how has your summer been?

ILiekWands for being here probabaly one of the longest. And supporting my works.

kaedepianist for being a inspiration to me for creating this book.

ThePnkReb_Writes for being a huge supporter of my works!!

LunaBellBlue1994 for being one of my first supporters. Thank wu.

Gigbearpig for being one of my first supporters!! Thank wu!

XxThat_Gamer_ArtzyxX for being one of my first supporters and voters!! Thank wu :3

nanami_chiaki14 for being one of my first supporters!! Thank wu so much!!

And last but not least -ariakahana

If you have been here a long time tell me! I want to tag wu!!!