Ouma x Neko!Reader x Amami

Sorry, the last one i did was a Saihara x Neko!Reader x Amami. I accidentally used Saihara instead of Ouma. So I'm rewriting it. Enjoy! Requested by FloofieDeFloof

"Knock knock?" Ouma said.

"Who's there?"

"Panta!"

"Panta who?"

"Panta...who has some?"

You frowned at his questionable joke.
"Wow..super funny Ouma." Your ears flattened. His eyes shone when he tried to grab your ears. "Hey! I said no touchies!!" You shrieked.

"Awww...no fair!!!" He pouted, folding his arms. You rolled your eyes. "Why do you want to touch them anyway?" He looked at you like you were dumb. Cause you were.

"I want to feel how soft they are,Dummy!!" He tried to grab them again but you were too quick and dodged his sneaky fingers.

"Hah hah too slow!" You stuck out your tounge.

He chased you around until you were both worn out.

"Hey...I...have..a great..idea!" He panted. You tilted your head. "What is it?"

He smiled. "How about we play hide and seek with everybody!" His face beamed. You chuckled. "Sure you weirdo! Let's go!!"

Later, you got everybody and rounded them up. You forced everyone to play.

"Oh I'm gonna f***king beat you all! B**t**d*s!" Iruma chuckled.

"No.No.No! You're all wrong! I'm gonna win!" Kaito proudly stated.

"Im it first guys! You better run!" Amami shouted and started counting.

"Come on, I've got the best hiding spot!" Ouma grabbed your hand and raced towards a random closet. He shut the door and turned the light off. You hid behind the boxes, standing right into each other's space.

"Y/N.." You looked at him, heart racing.

He leaned forward, lips so near to yours. You waited patiently and closed your eyes. All you felt was something grabbing your ears.

"Wha?? Ouma!!!" You semi-shouted. "Shh! I think Amami is near!" You weren't done talking so you tried to slap him. "You mean ol-" His lips touched yours.

It felt good, you couldn't lie. His fiery and passionate kiss overwhelmed your senses and you almost lost consciousness. "Hey..." He whispered softly. "I love you." He started to kiss you again when Amami opened the closet door.

You screamed. Amami screamed because you screamed. Ouma screamed because he screamed. You screamed because Ouma screamed. And so on...

"Ahh! Amami!" He smirked. "Found ya!! Come on, you guys were the last ones found! Ouma...you're it!"

"Fine." Ouma whined.

Amami grabbed your hand and took you too the garden outside. You both hid behind the rosebushes.

"Amami..." You held onto his arm. "Why did you bring me here with you?" You asked. "It was a good hiding spot. Plus, it would be nice to talk to you. We haven't talked in a while...since Ouma started to hang out with you." Amami grimaced.

"Hey...sorry if we've been distant lately. I wanted to talk to you but Ouma took up most of my time. I promise I will hang out more with you, if I survive long enough to do it." You laughed nervously.

"Yeah..Ha! The real reason I pulled you here was to ask you something.." Amami stuttered. "Could...I pet your ears?" He blushed. You stopped and glared at him.

"Really?" Then you heard footsteps. "Shh..."Amami put his hand on your mouth. He patted your head for reassurance.

You grunted a little bit remained mostly silent. Ouma passed on by and saw Maki try to sneak past him. "Oh no you don't Maki!" He ran away.

After Amami put his hand away, your faces were incredibly close. "Amami...wait..." He nodded and proceeded to hug you. "I know that Ouma kissed you. I heard you guys make out. It was awkward."

You blushed. "I get it, he's already confessed but I really want to get with you,Y/N! I really do love you. Ears and all." He rubbed your ears and you blushed even more.

Who do I pick??

You decide!!!