Kaede x Stoic!Fem!Reader

Requested by RavenRainyBlack

"Miss Y/N. Could you answer the question for me?" The instructor asked, rapping his fingers on the desk. The whole class's eyes were on you.

"Um..." You stared at the board blankly. The words swirled around in your head.

"It's 94." The girl beside you whispered.

"Uh 94?" You said in a abnormally high pitched voice.

The instructor widened his eyes and nodded impressively.

"Good job Miss Y/N. I'm very impressed. You have never paid attention in class before."

The class snickered as you lowered your head.

You noticed out of the corner of your eye that the blonde girl was looking at you.

"Why are you staring at me?" You inquired, glaring at her.

"O-oh I'm sorry. I just feel bad for you is all."

"I don't need your pity." You whispered, turning away.

Kaede frowned as you turned away from her. You were definitely interesting to her and she wanted to be your friend.

Time went by and you finished your classes for the day. You decided to take a stroll around campus.

The breeze made you shiver, as you had only a t-shirt on.

You felt something warm wrap around your neck.

"Huh?" You turned around, only to see the oh so familiar blonde from class.

"H-hey Y/N. I'm sorry for staring at you earlier..and for surprising you. But you looked cold..so I guess this is an apology." She stuttered.

You touched the soft pink scarf with music notes on it.

You suddenly felt something warm in you.

"Thank you Kaede." You turned away, speedily walking back to your dorm.

Kaede looked inquisitively at you.

Why did she run away? Maybe she is just shy. She is sure to warm up to me soon.

You breathed heavily into the cold air.

"Why in the heck did I run? I'm an idiot."

...I felt something....
It's different than other emotions...

Ever since you were little, you had a hard time feeling and expressing emotions.

To this day you can feel emotions but it's still hard to express them...

You shut the door behind you as you entered your dorm room.

"Hey Y/N. Love the scarf...wait isn't that Kaede's??" Your roommate, Tenko asked.

"Yeah..it is. She gave it to me. I probably should give it back tomorrow though."

You felt that same feeling in your stomach.