Lisa Kaname(oc)x Gundam Tanaka//A complicated heart

Requested by shslcardiologist

//If I knew I would meet the one I loved today, maybe I could've changed something. Maybe I could've stopped myself from loving him. But I know, that I could never be able to. Even though I know a lot about hearts, I still don't understand mine.//

"Hey Kaname." My coworker bowed her head to me.

I am well respected by my friends and coworkers here.

I'm the Ultimate Cardiologist. Known far and wide for my skills. It brings a lot of people in here.

It was just another day.

Or was it?

I opened the door to my next patient. I was instantly bombarded by strong cologne.

He was an odd man.

Thick black hair swirled up on his head, a scar on his left eye, and a bandage covering his left arm.

"Hello Gundam. How are you today?" I said sweetly.

"Fine I guess. Not horrible. Just want to go home really." He grumbled.

I laughed a bit to lighten the mood. "Don't we all?"

"Hmph."

I could obviously tell he didn't want to be here. Which was good, I wanted to get this done with so I could get to my other patients.

"Well Mr.Tanaka as you have heard, you have congenital heart disease."

"Yeah."

I gulped. "Apparently you haven't gone to the doctor until last week. Is that correct?"

"Yeah. My parents never really thought of taking me to the doctor. They didn't think I was suffering of anything." He muttered.

"Well usually we diagnose when you are a kid, but since you are an adult, this is a lot more serious. You could die on this you know. But we will start on medication to treat this. If the medication doesn't work, then you might need surgery." I gravely stated to my patient.

"Surgery?"

"Heart transplant to be exact."

He stayed silent. I guess he didn't expect to be hearing this.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Tanaka. But hopefully the medications will work and you can live out the rest of your life worry free!" I smiled, trying to give him a sense of hope.

"The Great Gundam Tanaka does not worry!" He shouted. "I will be fine once I use this medicine! I will not need surgery!" He cockily grinned.

"Very optimistic Mr.Tanaka. But you have to keep surgery in the back of your head. It could very possibly happen." I said worryingly.

"I understand mortal. But do not fret. I won't be back here for some heart transplant. I will be fine, you shall see." He said confidently, cracking his knuckles.

I gave him the prescription name and signature so he could go get it.

For some reason, I kept thinking of him the whole day. He was very unique and bold yes, but he was very persistent into getting in my head.