Nagisa Shingetsu x Fem!Reader

Requested by MakiNoiz

The warriors of hope were walking down the streets of Towa city. Most likely looking for an ice cream truck.

"Masuru! Don't go so fast! We can't keep up!" Kotoko yelled at him. He was energetic and wanted to run around. Monaco placed a delicate hand on Kotoko's. "There is no need to yell Kotoko." She looked at Masuru.

"Masuru. Please no running. You know I can't go very fast." She put her hands on the wheels of her wheelchair. "Or are you trying to imply that I'm helpless?" Masuru skidded to a halt and turned back to Monaca.

"What? No! I didn't mean that! I'll go slower! I promise!" He bowed to her. She smiled triumphantly. "Good." They proceeded down the street.

Nagisa looked around.

Soon all this will be a children's paradise. Once we get the plans set. I just need to focus and everything will run smoothly.

His eyes locked onto a girl sitting against the wall of a shop.

"Hey I know that girl." Nagisa pointed to you. Jotaro looked at you too. "Hey isn't that Lil' Ultimate Library?" Monaca whipped around. "Haven't heard of her. Who is she?" Kotoko looked at you. "She's Y/N L/N. She is in our P.E class."

Monica tilted her head. "Oh. That girl. She doesn't seem too good at sports does she?" Masuru chuckled. "Yeah. She sucks. She can't even kick a ball right." Kotoko glared at him.

"Don't be mean Masuru." Kotoko clenched her fists.

Nagisa went up to you. You looked up at his pretty light blue hair. "Oh. You're Nagisa Shingetsu...right? I've seen you in the library before." She pushed her glasses up. (Kyoya style)

"You are Y/N L/N. Lil' Ultimate Library." You nodded. "Yep. And hey..." You went into a quiet voice, looking around for adults. "How are your plans for the Takeover? Are they ready yet?" Nagisa smiled.

"Don't worry it will be here soon." He said. Monaca came up to you. "Would you like to hang out with us today? We would be ever so grateful to have you." She said.

You nodded and you spent the day with them. You ate ice cream, played in the park, and went to Monaca's house to play. You avoided all the adults in the house though.

Monaca, Kotoko, Masuru, and Jotaro had to go bathroom. That left you and Nagisa there. Together. You actually had a teensy crush on him for a while.

"Nagisa...could I tell you something? And please don't tell the others this." Nagisa looked at you. "Sure. What is it?" You looked at him shyly.

"Do you really want to do this?" Your blunt question caught him off guard. "What?" You sighed. "Do you really want to kill all the adult's?" Nagisa laughed at the question.

"Of course we do. Adults are horrible creatures. They are selfish and don't truly love us. Our parents never shown us love that they are supposed to. The only person who ever showed us love...was Junko. But she's gone and the world has become vile." He spat.

You looked at him solemnly. "Is that how you really feel?" He nodded. "My parents Always loved me. They helped me, nurtured me, and always supported me. They love me." Nagisa shook his head.

"Are you blind? They are just using you so one day you can of value to them. You're just stupid!" You shook your head.

"Are YOU blind? Not all adult's are evil Nagisa. Mine are loving and caring. You all were just unlucky to have cruel parents."

He glared at you. "Then why are you here!? Why do you want to be with us if you are against us?" You stood up. "Because I love you Nagisa, and I want you to make the right choice. For your sake." You walked away, leaving a very shocked Nagisa behind.