Kiyotaka x Reader

This wasn't particularly requested but this was mentioned by videogameangel
Enjoy!

"H-Hello Y/N! Did you have a good night's rest?" He said in his usual loud tone. You smiled sweetly at him. "Yes I did. How about you?"

"Oh...I slept great!" His voice faltered a bit but not anything noticeable.

You gave him a thumbs up and went to chat with others.

Why am I so flustered around her? She's just my childhood friend. Nothing more. Why can't I say things right?

You were his friend. You were there for him when Mondo was executed. You were always there. He always felt that there was something else but he couldn't remember.

"Hello brats! Come the gymnasium. I have a special surprise for you all!" Monokuma chuckled darkly on the now black screen.

Well I better get off to the auditorium then.

Everyone arrived at the gymnasium, anxiously awaiting monokuma's arrival.

Monokuma's appeared at the door, laughing hysterically. "Hello brats! I have a special surprised for you. Hehe." He pulled a lever and a pit of spikes opened up out of the floor.

Everyone stared in horror.

"Now I bet you are wondering why I am showing you this. Well no one is killing you see. So I have to make up a motive." He pointed to the pit. "If someone doesn't kill another by to tommorow morning, someone chosen at random." He pointed to a wheel with everybody's face on it.

"Will be thrown into the pit."

Some gasped and some looked nervous. What if I was the one? Was running through their heads.

"So someone better start chopin."

Monokuma's jumped out, leaving the students.

Ishimaru stared at the ground. Will I get killed...or be thrown into the pit?

Worry grew in his stomach as you came up to him. "Ishimaru..are you alright. You don't look so well." He looked at you, regaining composure.

"What do you mean L/N? I'm totally fine." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Ishimaru...if there's something you want to say, say it." He looked away. "I'm fine Y/N. Don't worry about me!" He smiled and walked away.

You sighed. Will that boy ever admit that he's nervous?

"I love you Ishimaru." You whispered, looking at his figure walk away.

"I loved you even before I met you."

(Timeskip to morning)

"Helloooooo~ good morning!! I see that no one had been killed. Well I guess everybody...meet me in the auditorium.

Once again, the students met up in the gym, awaiting their fates.

"Let's spin the wheel shall we?" Monokuma's spun the wheel hard, moving fast.

Everyone had their focus on the wheel. Who would it stop on? Is it me? Is it you? Is it her? Is it him?

The wheel finally stopped. Gasps came from the students. They all turned to the person.

And that person...was you.

Ishimaru was rigid. He stared in shock at you, tears forming in his eyes. "No!!" He screamed, looking at monokuma.

"No!! Don't do her! Please! I'll do anything! Please let me do it instead!!" Monokuma shook his head. "The wheel had spoken. No changsies."

Ishimaru came towards you and hugged you, planting a kiss on your forehead. "I love you Y/N. Please don't leave me." He sobbed, holding you tighter...cause maybe then you wouldn't be able to go.

"I'm sorry Ishimaru." You touched his cheek. "But I love you too." Your eyes welled up with tears as you were torn from his arms and dragged to the pit.

But before you were dropped, your memories flashed before your eyes.

The memories of you and Ishimaru. Together. Dating. All the fun times. The ones you were forced to forget.

You tried to call out to him. But it was too late. You were gone. All you heard was the screams.

Don't leave me.

Next is Amami x Neko!Reader x Saihara. Also I will be doing a part two of this.