2k people!!!

2,000 votes. Wow. Thank you guys o much for helping me get here. I'm so happy.🤗

I was going to tag people but I'm too lazy lol! School is coming up for me but I promise I will try to update as often as I can.

You know what? I'll just tag like-a few people.

When you get tagged, answer these questions:

1.How did you find this trash book?
2.How are you today?
3.Who is your favorite Danganronpa character?(out of all the games, anime, and blah)
4.are you Danganronpa trash?

Erueki a big supporter of my stories. Thank wu.

AribaRao for being a huge supporter of my stories and being my bff. :)

Otaku-Gabi for being a huge supporter of my stories and the leader of the m'lady squad.

eatmy_sass_ for being a huge supporter of my stories

orenjiandleeks for being a HUGE supporter of my stories . Thank you so much!

ChibiLove86 for being a huge supporter of my stories. Thank you!

AsadaShino2002 because you are a big supporter of my works and because you are an awesome cosplayer.

Klankitkats for being a big supporter of my works. Thank you!

Whew that's enough tagging for today.

Collapses on bed*

(Though I was already on my bed...whatever..)

Anyway thank you to all my readers, voters, and avid commenters. Seriously,never stop commenting. I get a kick out of you guys's comments. Some are really funny lol!

Btw thank you guys! I got to number 730 in fanfiction! Maybe one day, this book will be #1. Hah! Yeah right lol! Maybe 500 at the most. But I believe we will go far with this book. I know it.

Have a great day/afternoon/night