Saihara x Nerdy!Shy! Reader x Ouma

-^~^-

You were the uncool kid. No one at your past schools ever accepted you. You were a good person and always were kind but the school thought you were too weird and nerdy. You never fit in. That was your past.

"Hey Y/N." Saihara smiled at you as he came down the hallway. "How are you?" You smiled back. "Still alive." You laughed a bit. He joined you, his cute face beaming. "I'm glad. I really like you."

You stopped laughing and looked at him. "You...like me...?"

"Yeah. You're a great friend!"

"Oh..of course!" You smiled weakly. You liked Saihara. But that sudden declaration punched your heart. "A-Anyway..do you want to hang out? We could have lunch together!" You tried to be friendly.

"Um..alright." He then walked past you.

So cold. I know he doesn't mean to be.

"Oh..hey Ouma."
Your favorite little hitler appeared out of nowhere. Of course he did.

"Greetings Y/N!" He flashed his signature, not at all shady smile. "Greetings?" You made a weird face. "What? I have to be formal sometimes as a dictator." You rolled your eyes. "Of course."

(Y/N:Why do you start all your stories with the characters meeting in the hallway??

Me:Shhhh...Just go with it...)

"So I heard you were going to have lunch with Saihara..." Ouma stepped closer to you. "Could I coooommmmmeee???" He whined. "Hey?! How...do you know that??" You shrieked.

"You are pretty loud." Your face turned red. "Ouma....I don't have to invite you to lunch." Ouma's face went pale.

"Ok..ok..you cheeky Y/N. I won't say anymore." He punched your shoulder lightly. "See ya." He skipped down the hallway.

I swear he acts like he's 5.

~~~~~{Timeskip}~~~~~~

You and Saihara decided to have lunch in the library, where it was peaceful. "So..what made you want to become a detective?" Saihara smiled at the comment. "Well I-Ahh!" Ouma grabbed his shoulders. "Ouma!!" You gasped then chuckled.

"I've never seen Saihara yelp like that! Hahaa!"You and Ouma laughed. "Ha ha. What are you doing here Ouma?" Saihara asked.

"What do you mean? I was invited here by Y/N herself." Saihara glared at you. "He he......Sorry...I can't say no to that face." As if right on cue, Ouma made a pouty face. Cute but cunning.

"Fine." Saihara muttered.

You and them had a quiet lunch. For some reason, you could feel the tension between those two. Like one word and those two would snap and break out fighting. I wonder why??(^~^)

"Um...guys? Are you okay?? You guys aren't talking to each other and glaring. What's wrong?" The two boys broke eye contact and looked away.

"It's nothing." Saihara shrugged it off.

"Yeah..I guess.." Ouma muttered back.

You looked at them confusion.

What is going on??

"Guys. If there is something you need to tell me..tell me."

Saihara looked at Ouma in reluctance.

"I-We...love you, Y/N." You stood there in shock.

They love me?

"I...Is this a joke?" They looked at you sadly. "No Y/N. We are telling the truth." Ouma said in a...sincere voice. "I'm sorry we had to force this on you. I'm..really sorry." Saihara tipped his hat over his eyes.

"............I...need to go." You stumbled out of the library and ran down the hall. You panted, slowing. I...I like them both..don't I?

You hear footsteps behind you so you turned around. Everything went black. You never woke up again.

{Extra}
"What?! She..Can't be dead!" Saihara choked. "She....can't..."Ouma stood freakishly silent and smiled. "I knew this was too good to be true. No one had killed another. But yet...they had to kill my Y/N....I'll make them pay." He snarled.

Tenko lowered her head. "Tenko is so sorry. Tenko is going back to the crime scene. Who wants to come can come."

"Did you kill her?" Ouma snapped at her, his eyes bulging. Tenko waved her hands. "No! Tenko was friends with her! I would never!"

Ouma snapped his head away, tears about to fall. Saihara pat his shoulder. "Come on Ouma, let's get to the bottom of this."

~~~{Who did it??}~~~~
Amami was sick and tired. He loved Ouma and wanted him to himself. But, he loved Y/N.

"I just have to take out this trash."

He grabbed a knife from the kitchen, and headed towards Y/N's room.

He saw Y/N by her door.

Sorry Y/N, but Ouma..is mine!

She turned around and I swiftly stabbed her, and laid her on the ground. "So sorry." Amami smirked, then walked away, leaving the knife under your body.

Thanks for reading! Also, if you want to know when I will write your story, I made a schedule for what story is next!

Coming up:

Next is Gundam(Mastermind) x Reader

Hajime x Cold!Reader.

Ouma x (Neko!) Reader x Amami.

Amami(Popular) x Clumsy!Shy!
Bullied! Reader.

(Kundere/Female) Reader x Amami.

Saihara x (Kundere) Reader x Maki.

Hagakure x Reader.

Shuichi x (Cute!) Reader

(Drunk/Perverted) Saihara x Reader.

Ouma(Mastermind) x Reader

Ouma x Reader x Kiibo x Amami

Yandere!Hajime x Reader x Yandere!Nagito.

Saihara x Reader

Nagisa x Reader

Ouma x Shy!Sensitive!Reader.

Saihara x Suicidal!Reader.

That's it! If I forgot anybody just tell me! Thanks! Btw SOO many requests!!! I love requests and all but I'm gonna faint before I get all these done. Sorry for the wait that you guys will have to endure! I'll try to make them as fast as I can.