Popular! Amami x (Clumsy/Shy/Bullied)Reader!

Btw, just for the requested, I'm gonna make this cliche AF! This was requested by AribaRao

"Hey Stupid!" Miranda, a popular girl with a snobbish attitude came up to your locker. She shut it, hard.

"Hey...I was still getting things out of there!" You whispered, afraid of the popular mean girl.

"Oh boo hoo. You don't even need that stuff. The teacher's just fawn over you anyways. They wouldn't mind this one slip up." She smirked then walked away, her heels click-clacking.

"Why does she always pick on me?" You said to yourself. You opened back your locker to get your things out. Once you were done, Clumsy you dropped your books everywhere.

There were a ton of people in that hallway, but no one liked you. They thought you were stuck up for not talking to them.

You sighed and bent down to pick them back up.

But some hands reached down instead.

"Huh?" You looked up to see Amami, one of the most popular boys in school. "T-Thanks." You thought he was cute but there was no way he liked you, so you gave up trying to fantasize and went back to reality.

"No sweat." He handed back your books and his fingertips touched yours. You both blushed and looked away. "It's not everyday I get to pick up a pretty and sweet girl's books." He winked and then headed off.

"Sweet and Pretty?" The minute bell rang so you panicked and rushed to 1st hour.

You sat down in your seat with some time to spare. Everyone was chatty and lively as ever. You realized Amami was in your class and you two met eye contact.

He waved when he saw you and you gave a slight wave back.

Is...Is this some kind of prank? Oh I get it...he wants to seduce me so that i fall for him and he laughs in front of me with all of his friends. Wouldn't be the first time.

You had a flashback to your first crush.

~~~~~~~~~{Flashback}~~~~~~~~~
"I really like you Y/N!" The guy announced. You blushed. "I-I like you too!! I was going to confess but I thought you didn't like me..." He put his hand on your shoulder.

"Aww Y/N..."

You started to tear up. "I thought it couldn't possibly happen to me. But I really like you and I want to have a great relashionship."

Suddenly, you heard something being lifted. You opened your eyes to see two girls lifting up a tub of mud.

"Wait..Wh-Ahh!!" Mud was all over your body.

"Hahhhhhh!!!" The guy laughed, pointing to your mud streaked face.
You stood there in shock.

"Wha-" He slapped your face.

"Do you really think that I would like you...you freak."

~~~~~~~{End of flashback}~~~~~~~

"...." You felt like crying but you stopped yourself.

Two can play that game.

"Today we will be having group projects! We will be doing an essay about what is the best drink! Now, you and you will pair up..." She pointed to two classmates.

Later, it was only down to me and Amami. "Well I guess Y/N and Amami will be paired up. Go to work teams!"

"Hey Y/N.." He sat next to you, smiling. You flinched from the horrible memories. "...Hi..." You tried to get some words out but to no avail.

"So...I want to tell you something after school. Meet me at your locker, k?" You tilted your head. "What for?" He smirked. "You'll see." You widened your eyes.

It's two years ago all over again.

"Oh...ok." Amami's eyes focused on yours. "Whats wrong?" You shook you head. "Nothing. Now what do you think is the best drink?"

Amami tapped his fingers on the desk. "Obviously Panta." You nodded and you both got to work.

~~~~~~~~~{Timeskip}~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing just waiting at your locker, weirdo?" Miranda decided to show her snobbish face.

"Nothing..." You could barely be heard.

"Ugh whatever I don't have time to bully you today, I have dance right after this...so see ya!" She sashayed off.

"So like her..." You muttered under your breath.

"Hey Y/N." You lifted your head in surprise. "Oh..hey Amami!" You clenched your fists.

"Hey...so the thing I want to tell you is...I...really like you."

I knew it.

"You are so sweet and so nice. Also, for some weird reason, everyone seems to ignore you."

Now is the time.

"Really? You really like me? Or is this some kind of prank to mess with me!?" You shouted at him, loudest you've been in your life.

He stood there in bewilderment. "Wha-"

"I get what you want to do. You want to prank me cause I'm the weird one in the school! I'm the outcast! The...Freak!! No wonder....everyone stays away from me." You couldn't stand it.

You broke down into tears. You could stop crying and you didn't know why.

"Hey..." He gave you a hug. "Wha?" You stood there, surprised.

"What are you doing?" He frowned. "I'm not here to prank you. These are my true feelings. I truly love you, Y/N." Your tears stopped.

"I...I was so afraid...about this that I....I'm so sorry!!" You gave him the hug back. Crying into his sleeve. He patted you on the head.

"No worries. Now, do you like me back?" You nodded. "Yeah..I do." His lips touched yours and you felt warm with him. You truly did love him.

Next is Kundere!Female x Amami.