15

I laid in Finn's arms as I stared at the wall. I couldn't sleep. I knew what Finn said was right, but something told me just to cave in to Aaron's game.

I moved Finn's arm from around my waist and got out of bed, grabbed my backpack, and started to fill it with clothes. I grabbed anything that would remind me of Finn. His Bulled Club Shirt, our picture together, and his locket. He never wore it anyway. I sighed as I walked out of my closet and got a glimpse of my wedding dress. What a shame that I'll never be able to wear it. It really was gorgeous.

I slipped my engagement ring off and placed it next to Finn on the nightstand. I grabbed my phone as I sighed. I quickly wrote Finn and note and placed it on his nightstand. I looked at Finn for one last time, knowing this would probably be the last time I ever saw him. But I had to do this to protect him. He just wouldn't understand.

I walked downstairs as I sighed, looking at the house that I've called Home for nearly 7 years. We had so many great memories here. I didn't wanna leave it. I took a deep breath as I walked out the front door. I walked the couple blocks and ended up at Aaron's house. I knocked on the door as I sighed.

"Bayley?"

Aaron asked, opening the door. He clearly had just woken up.

"You wanted me. Here I am. Do whatever you want."

I said as I sighed.

"Great."

Aaron said with his evil smirk. I just kept reminding myself that this was all for Finn. To keep him safe. Welcome to the first day of my new life. Also known as hell.