81

"Can you just leave us the fuck alone?"

"Bay, stop."

"No! I'm so sick of this shit. We have kids on the way. Just leave us alone!"

I yelled at Aaron.

"Bayley, quit yelling."

Finn said.

"He's not worth the stress."

Finn said. I rolled my eyes as I turned around and started walking towards the house.

"Go to the house. I'll meet you there."

Finn said.

"Where are you going?"

I asked.

"Don't worry. Just go home and relax."

Finn said. I nodded as I walked to the house. I took my shoes off, sat on the couch, and called Sasha.

"Hey girl. What's up?"

She asked, picking up.

"You won't fucking believe who Finn and I saw on our walk."

I said as I felt the rage get to me.

"Who?"

He asked.

"Fucking Aaron Solow."

I said.

"You're joking."

Sasha said.

"I wish."

I said, sighing. I felt the rage rushing through my body. I knew I shouldn't be stressing, but I couldn't relax.

"Don't stress Bay. It's bad for you and the babies. I'm sure Finn will take care of it."

"I can't-not-stress Sash. We're bringing twins in this world with Aaron on our heels. I don't feel safe or good about bringing kids in the world with Aaron Solow watching our every mood. And now they're gonna be here in 3-4 months and I'm so terrified."

I said, breaking down into tears.

"Bay! Bayley!"

I heard Finn call.

"In here!"

I yelled as he walked into the living room. He noticed me crying and came to my side.

"Shh. Don't cry. Don't worry about Aaron."

He said, rubbing my leg.

"I can't! I'm scared Finn."

I said, wiping my tears.

"Don't be. I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you three. I promise."

Finn said, hugging me. I wanted to believe in his words, but I couldn't. And now I was more terrified then ever.