116

Finn's POV

I walked around the arena as I waited for Sasha's match to end so Bayley and I could leave.

"Hey Finn."

I heard a voice say.

"Oh! Hey Em!"

I said, hugging Emma.

"Hey. How have you been?"

She asked.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"Could be better. I did just lose a match earlier."

She said, rubbing her shoulder. I bit my lip, trying to not make awkward eye context with her.

"So, How's Bay been treating you?"

Emma asked.

"We're just taking it one day at a time."

I said. Emma moved a bit closer to me as I felt my stomach churn. She got up on her tip toes and looked in my eyes.

"You know, I'm always here if you want a real girl."

She said, I felt her breathe on my face as all of a sudden she smashed her lips into mine. I didn't kiss back at first, but I gave in and started kissing back. We stayed like that for a moment until I heard a gasp. I opened my eyes to see Bayley and Sasha standing in front of us.

"Bayley!"

I exclaimed.

"It's not what it looks like I promise."

I said. She just stood there with her jaw dropped. Then she walked away, pulling the stroller with her.

"Bayley!"

I called going after her.

"Stop."

Sasha said, putting the one free arm out to stop me. The other was holding her new title around her shoulder.

"You've done enough."

Sasha said before walking away. What have I done?