123

"Hey."

I said, walking past Finn and heading upstairs to unpack my bags.

"Hey. When you're done we need to talk."

Finn yelled up the stairs. I sighed, feeling my stomach turn. What talk did he want to have? Did he want the divorce talk? Did he finally decided he didn't wanna be with me? I quickly unpacked my stuff and went downstairs.

"Hey. Can we talk?"

Finn asked.

"Yeah."

I said, sitting down.

"Okay, you know how much I love you Bayley."

Finn started.

"And you know you're the only one I love. But I made a horrible, horrible mistake this weekend. I slept with Emma."

My stomach dropped when he said it. My jaw dropped as I looked for any indication that this was all a sick joke. But it wasn't. He was serious. This was real.

"Fergal."

I said, standing up.

"I'm so sorry Bayley."

He said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it anymore. How many other girls have you slept with? Or was it always just Jessica and Emma who gave you more pleasure than your wife?"

I snapped at him.

"I'm so, so sorry."

Was all Finn could say before he started crying. I had no sympathy for him. He did this. He did this to us.

"Save it, Finn. I can't believe you. You say you love me but then you sleep with Emma. I haven't slept with anyone since we've been married. I didn't even sleep with Aaron. I can't believe this."

I said.

"Bay-"

"No! You don't get to speak after what you did. You are such an ass! I can't believe you threw away 8 years for Emma! I can't believe you! I can't believe this."

I said as I fell to my knees, weeping into my hands.

"Bay."

Finn said, wrapping his arms around me as we both sat on the ground.

"No! Get away from me!"

I yelled, shoving him away.

"I hate you Fergal Devitt! If you want Emma so bad, then fine! Have her."

I yelled. I slipped my engagement ring and wedding band off and threw it at him before storming upstairs. I was so hurt. He just wanted to throw the life we've built away. And I couldn't stop him.