180

"Is it as bad as I think?"

"Bayley."

"I know."

I whined, putting the ice back on my eye.

"What are you going to tell Finn?"

Sasha asked.

"I'm not."

"Bayley."

"What?! I'll put makeup on it."

"Your eye is almost swollen shut. Makeup isn't gonna help."

Sasha said.

"I'll tell him it was a match."

"Do you think he's stupid? You aren't getting a black eye from a right hand. Seth full on hit you. You have to tell him Bayley."

Sasha said as I sighed.

"I know. I just don't want him to go crazy, especially when we have the kids this weekend."

"I'm sure he'll freak out after the kids leave. But there's no hiding that."

Sasha said as our plane boarded. We got off, got our luggage, then I went to search for Finn in the kids.

"Mommy!"

I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Aria, running towards me. I quickly knelt down and wrapped the arm that wasn't holding the ice around her.

"Hey baby girl! I missed you!"

I said, hugging her.

"Mommy? What happened to your eye?"

She asked, looking at the ice.

"Nothing. Let's go find Daddy."

I said, grabbing my luggage and Aria's hand. She walked me over to an area where Finn, Chloe, Dylan, Noah, and Emery were all sitting.

"Mommy!"

Noah cooed as I walked over with Aria.

"Hey buddy! I missed you."

I said, hugging him.

"Hey love."

Finn said, looking up from tending to Chloe.  Then he noticed my eye, now not covered with ice. Finn stood up and whispered in my ear.

"What the hell happened to your eye?"

"Seth. Let's not do this in front of the kids."

I said.

"Okay."

Finn said, clearly pissed.

"Who's ready to go home?"

I asked the kids with a smile, hoping to avoid this conversation for the rest of the night.