48

"I'm tired but it was so much fun."

I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"You looked amazing out there. I'm so proud of you babe."

Finn said as he smiled through the phone.

"Thank you. I just wish you were here to experience it with me."

I said.

"I'll be there in three weeks. Trust me, I wish I was there too. It's boring watching you have all the fun."

Finn said as I laughed.

"I'll see you soon babe."

I said with a smile.

"See you soon. Love you."

I said.

"Love you."

Finn said, hanging up. I heard the car door open and shut and expected Mella to be beside me. But when I turned my head, I saw pink hair.

"Sasha, what do you want?"

I asked her.

"We need to talk. Sami won't talk to me and I need my best friend. So we're gonna talk this out. Even if you need to scream at me."

She said.

"I have nothing to say to you."

I said.

"I know you better than that. You always have something to say."

Sasha said.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would you do it Sasha?"

I asked her.

"I don't know. I was being stupid and reckless."

"Sasha that's not an excuse. Especially when you have a kid."

"Well you get to go out and dance on bar tables."

"Yeah cause I don't have a kid at home and I know my limits. Don't turn this around on me, Sasha."

I said.

"Get out of my car." 

I said.

"Wait."

Sasha said.

"What?"

I asked, looking at her. She pulled her phone out and showed me text messages on her phone. They were from Aaron. I took a deep breath as I read them.

"Thanks for the knowledge. Now leave."

I said. Who did she think she was? Not only did she make out with my nightmare, she was still in contact with him.

"Bayley."

She whined.

"Get. Out."

I yelled again. She looked at me with hurt in her eyes as she got out of the car. I just wanted to go home to Finn and tell him about those texts. Cause we weren't going down without a fight.