125

2 Weeks Later

I bounced my leg up and down as Finn and I sat in the waiting room of the counselor's office. Finn grabbed my hand as the counselor walked into the waiting room.

"Hello. You must be Fergal and Pamela."

The counselor said, sticking her hand out for us to shake.

"Yeah, but please call us Finn and Bayley. It's what everyone calls us."

Finn said.

"Of course. Call me Jamie."

The counselor said.

"Okay."

I said as she leaded is into her office. Finn and I sat down on the white couch in her office as I sighed.

"So, why are you two here?"

Jamie asked.

"Well we've been fighting a lot and we have some...cheating problems."

Finn said as I looked down.

"When did this start?"

Jamie asked.

"About two years ago when her ex Aaron came back into the picture."

Finn said.

"And what happened with Aaron, Bayley?"

"He threatened us. He beat me. He raped me. He broke me."

I said, tears filling in my eyes.

"Oh. And what happened three months ago?"

Jamie asked.

"After our kids Chloe and Dylan were born, he came in the house and kidnapped us. And he took us to this really nice house with really nice stuff and he treated us really well. He did a whole 180. He treated me like a princess. And I thought I was in love. So when Finn picked me up, I hated him. I thought he was taking away the person who loved me the most. But I was brainwashed. I wasn't thinking clearly and I was caught up in this fake "love". And, that's where most of our recent problems are."

I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

"It's okay baby."

Finn said, hugging me.

"And what about the cheating. When did that start?"

Jamie asked.

"Well I did use to kiss Aaron but that's the only cheating I've done. I never slept with him or anything."

I said.

"And I've cheated in the past. I use to sleep with this girl named Jessica. Then I kissed my ex Emma in front of Bayley and when we took a weekend apart, we had sex."

Finn said. It hurt hearing all the damage we've done to each other. I didn't wanna accept the fact that we've hurt each other so bad that we were both broken.

"Well I would say you both obviously have trust issues with one another. But I think a lot of your problems stem from your exes, obviously more Bayley's than yours."

Jamie said.

"I think our main issue is to work on trust right now and getting your family help and protection from Aaron."

She said as Finn and I nodded.

"We can do this. Us Devitts are champions."

Finn said as I smiled.

"Yeah we are."