181

"Okay now that they're asleep, what the fuck happened to your eye?"

Finn asked, walking out of the spare room where Aria, Noah, and Emery were napping while Chloe and Dylan were in their room.

"Finn, I don't wanna talk about it right now."

I said, sitting in the couch.

"Bayley, just tell me what happened. I'm not gonna get mad. I promise."

Finn said.

"Fine. Sasha and I were sitting on a crate after our match at one of the house shows when Aaron and Seth came up to us. They just started screaming at me. Then...Seth just punched me in the face."

I said as I watched Finn get angrier and angrier as the story went on.

"I'm gonna kill Seth Rollins."

Finn said, slamming his fist into his hand.

"Finn, just let it go."

I said.

"No Bayley. No man should ever put his hands on you or any other female. He has to pay."

"Finn, you're retired. And you aren't first fighting him. Just drop it."

"I can't Bay. What if they hurt you worse next time?"

"Then we'll come to that bridge when we cross it. Right now, we need to focus on the kids. Do you think we can pull this off Finn?"

I asked him, biting my lip.

"I think we can. Are you up for it?"

Finn asked.

"I am. I think we can do this."

I said with a smile.

"Good. Then let's bring our babies home."

Finn said, kissing me.