118

I stared out the car window as Finn drove to the hotel. It was silent. Finn didn't want to talk to me and I had no idea what to say to him. I pulled my legs up to my chest and buried my face into them.

It wasn't that I was broken. It was that this marriage was broken. But I didn't wanna leave Finn. Not by a long shot. I loved him with everything in me. I wanted our family to stay in tact. I never want to stop being Mrs. Devitt.

But I couldn't say the same for Finn. Did he want Emma? If he did, I shouldn't stop him. It's his choice. Sure, it would devastate me. But I would have to get over it.

I just wish I had answers.

Finn's POV

I sighed as I watched Bayley bury herself into her knees. I fucked up bad tonight. Especially since it was our anniversary. I just wish I could reverse time and not kiss back.

I wanted to get on my knees and beg for Bayley's forgiveness. Sure, she's done some shitty things in the past, but everything with Aaron wasn't intentional. She wasn't herself. He brainwashed the fuck out of her. He lead her to believe that she truly loved him. It was sickening.

I didn't even know how to begin talking to her. What would I even say? Sorry I fucked up and kissed my ex! No. Couldn't say that. I just wanted to make her happy. I just wanted her to know I love her. I just want her back.