111

Finn's POV

"I just have no idea what to do anymore, Sash. She hates me. I just want her back."

I said.

"I know Finn. But she's broken. You have to put her back together."

Sasha said.

"How many times am I gonna have to put her together?"

"As many times as Aaron breaks her. You vowed to love her through thick and thin."

"Well so did she."

"Well she's clearly not in her right mind Finn. You just have to be there to pick up the pieces when she breaks. No matter if she wants you to or not."

"Why don't I ever get to be broken?"

I asked Sasha.

"Cause you're stronger than her. She's been cracked ever since Mia died. You were strong for her. Now she's shattered Finn. She's a whole other person because all of her pieces are all on the ground, all in places they shouldn't be."

Sasha said. She was right. I just wanted to put Bayley back together. I sighed as I felt warmth wrap around me. I turned around to see Bayley with her arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. Please forgive me. I don't hate you. I love you. I don't wanna be with Aaron. I don't know who that person was but that wasn't me."

She sobbed into my chest.

"Shh. Bay, it's okay. I love you."

I said, kissing the top of her head. Time to put the pieces back together..