24

SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD!
1 Week Later

I stared at the window as the plane bordered. I just wanted to be home. I didn't feel any better then when I left. Sure, I got everything off my chest, but I didn't feel any better. When I got off the plane, I went to find Finn. I was still slightly angry at him, but I was more angry at myself. I went to get help, but I was still broken. Guess I couldn't do anything right.

When I saw Finn, I almost jumped into his arms. I made sure my arms were covered so Finn didn't see the fresh cuts.

"I missed you baby."

Finn said, kissing me.

"I missed you too baby."

I said as I smiled. I went and grabbed my suitcases and walked back over to Finn.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom before we leave."

I said to Finn. I walked into the bathroom, went into a stall, and grabbed the blade from in my back pocket.

I stared at it for a second. Should I flush it down the toilet...or should I use it? I sighed as I closed my eyes and put the blade to my bare skin. Pain rushed through me as I bit my lip, trying not to scream.

When I opened my eyes, I was horrified. I had went way too deep. I quickly rushed over, grabbed a bunch of towels, and wrapped it around my arm.

"Finn!"

I yelled as I ran up to him.

"Bayley? What's wrong?"

Finn asked.

"I cut too deep. Help me please!"

I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Bayley."

Finn said, looking at me disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm a fuck up. I'm sorry I'm not the girl you want. I'm sorry I'm a burden on you. But please just help me."

"You aren't a burden Bay. Let's get you to the hospital."

Finn said, helping me out of the airport.