46

1 Week Later

I packed up my gear as Finn came in and sat down on the bed.

"I'm so excited for your return."

Finn said with a smile.

"Me too. It just sucks that I have to act like friends with Sasha."

I said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't let her get to you. Just go out there and prove what I already know. That you're better than her."

Finn said with a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Finn said kissing me.

Sasha's POV

I looked around the house as I sighed. I had no more tears left. My eyes were all dried up. Sami took Savannah with him to god knows where when he left, Bayley wasn't talking to me even though we still had to act like friends on TV, and I just wanted my life back.

I sat down on the couch and heard my phone go off. Hoping it was Sami or Bayley, I rushed over to it.

Aaron Solow 🙄:
Hey babe.

You:
I'm not your babe. What do you want?

Aaron Solow 🙄:
Aw, don't be like that. You weren't saying that the other night.

You:
You know that was a mistake. I lost my best friend, daughter, and boyfriend because of you.

Aaron Solow 🙄:
Well maybe you wouldn't have lost them if you didn't made out with me.

You:
What do you even want from us Aaron? First you try to ruin Bayley and Finn, and now Sami and I. What could you possibly want from us?

Aaron Solow 🙄:
I wanna destroy all of you. Bayley destroyed me, now you all have to pay. Even if it's the last thing I do, I promise none of you guys will be the same when I'm through. Looks like you and Sami already fell for my tricks. Now it's time for your besties to fall. No matter how hard they try, they won't survive. Good luck though.

I read that text over and over again as I got this bad feeling in my stomach. I had to tell Bayley and Finn. But who knows if they'll listen.