67

"I hate you."

I said as Finn put me on his back.

"I love you too."

Finn said as I rolled my eyes. Tonight we were having a bonfire with Mella, Cass, Charlotte, Becky, Sami, and Savannah. No one had really talked to Sami after the whole Sasha thing, so we were happy to finally talk to him.

Finn ran around the backyard with me on his back until we saw Cass and Mella pull into the driveway.

"Best friend!"

I yelled, running down to the driveway.

"Bayley!"

Mella said as she hugged me.

"You guys see each other everyday and you still act like you haven't seen each other for years."

Cass said as I laughed.

"Well it's been like...two days."

Mella said, rolling her eyes. I laughed as we walked back up to the backyard to find Finn starting the fire.

"Finn!"

I whined.

"Yes baby?"

Finn asked.

"I love you!"

I said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I love you too."

He said, going back to starting the fire. After a while, Charlotte and Becky finally arrived.

"Bayley!"

Becky yelled as she hugged me.

"Becky! Char! It's been too long!"

I said as I hugged Charlotte.

"How long has I been?"

Becky asked me.

"Like, since the wedding."

I said.

"Wow, we need to hang more."

Charlotte said as I laughed.

"Is Sami here yet?"

Becky asked.

"No. I have no idea if he's still coming. Has anyone talked to him?"

I asked, looking at Finn, Mella, and Cass. They all nodded their head as I sighed.

"Hopefully he comes."

I said with a sigh. Then I heard a car pull up.

"Sami!"

I yelled as I ran back down the driveway. He got out of the car then got Savannah out of the back seat.

"Auntie Bayley!"

She said, hugging me.

"Savannah!"

I said, picking her up.

"We thought you guys weren't coming."

I said as Sami smiled.

"Yeah, sorry we're late. Some little girl couldn't decide on what to wear."

Sami said, looking at Savannah.

"I wore this for you aunt Bayley!"

Savannah said, showing off my merch that she was wearing.

"Thank you Sav! You look so much better in it than me!"

I joked as I smiled.

Finn's POV

I watched Bayley interact with Savannah as I smiled. She was so great with kids. I wish we had Mia with us. Bay would've been such a great mother to her, just like she was to Em, Aria, and Noah. I had so much baby fever just watching Savannah and Bayley interact. I just wanted to make one more little one with Bay.

"What are you smiling so big at?"

Bayley asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing."

I said as I looked up at her.

2 Hours Later | Bayley's POV

I laid back onto Finn as I watched the fire. Savannah had fell asleep an hour ago so it was just us adults outside. I turned my head to see Sami, staring at the fire.

"So Sami, have you talked to Sasha recently?"

I asked.

"No. I haven't talked to her since I took Sav. Why?"

He asked.

"Just...wondering if you know what she's been up to."

I said, exchanging looks with Mella who was laying in Cass' arms.

"What was that about?"

Sami asked.

"What?"

I asked.

"That look. I know you two. You don't give each other that look for nothing. Tell me what you know."

Sami said.

"Well...Sasha and Aaron are together."

I said with a sigh.

"You're kidding."

Sami said.

"I wish."

I said as Sami sighed.

"Whatever. She's a grown woman. She can do whatever."

Sami said as I felt my phone vibrate.

Sasha Banks is calling

I sighed, declining the call. I couldn't deal with her or Aaron tonight.

Sasha's POV

"C'mon Bayley! Pick up!"

I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I was so scared. Bayley was right. Aaron was abusive. Why didn't I listen to her before?

I turned my car on and just started driving. I have to get away from that house. I felt so stupid. I let my ego get in the way of the truth. And now I paid the price.

I stopped at a parking lot and looked at my face. Black eye. I threw my head back on the seat as I sighed.

Why was I so stupid?