43

I sat in Hunter's office with my arms crossed around my chest as I waited for him and Finn.

"Sit in the chair. Now!"

I heard Hunter yell behind me. I turned around to see Finn walk in with a busted lip and black eye.

"Aw, baby. Your lip."

I said as he sat down.

"Bayley! You're in trouble! Stop worrying about him!"

Hunter said. I sighed, knowing that I was about to get my ass chewed out.

"You two are Vets. You should both know how to act. When you have a problem with someone, you talk it out. Not use your fists!"

Hunter yelled.

"And now, one of our new talents is all banged up because of you two. You know I love you guys, but you have to be punished."

He added.

"Bayley, since you didn't directly hit him, I'm gonna go easy on you. 2 week suspension."

Hunter said. I nodded my head. It was fair.

"And Finn. Since you punched him several times, 6 week suspension and you're losing the title to Seth."

Hunter said.

"What?! You're joking right?"

Finn yelled as he jumped up.

"Hey! You're lucky I didn't fire you both. Now get out of my office."

Hunter yelled back. I pulled Finn's arm and we walked out of the office.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

I said, looking at Finn.

"It's not your fault. It's Aaron's. At least he got what he deserved."

Finn said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.