83

I sat up against the bedroom door, tears streaming down my face, as I tried not to think about what the hell could be going on downstairs.

I called the police and I desperately wanted to call Sasha to have some kind of comfort, but I didn't wanna make any noise. I wanted to go downstairs and investigate, but I had no idea who was down there.

I heard some screaming and more slamming before the police actually showed up. I heard a knock on the bedroom door but I didn't wanna get up.

"Bay? It's okay. It's just me."

I heard Finn said. I stood up and swung the door open. I instantly wrapped my arms around him and let all my tears out.

"Bay, it's okay. Everything is okay."

Finn said.

"It's not okay! Who was that?"

I asked.

"Aaron."

He said with disgust in his voice. I looked up at him in disbelief.

"You're kidding right?"

I asked him.

"I wish babe. But they arrested him. Everything is okay now."

He said. We walked downstairs and I saw all the shattered glass, holes in our walls, everything Aaron caused.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

I said, looking at the damage.

"Hey, it's just stuff Bay. We can replace it."

Finn said. I walked around and found my favorite photo of Sasha, Finn, and I, that I moved from my dresser to downstairs, face down. I picked it up and the frame I made just fell apart.

"Can we replace it, Finn?"

I asked, standing up.

"Cause we can't replace that."

I said with a sigh.