184

Finn's POV

I rocked a sleeping Emery in my arms as I felt my phone buzz.

"Hey Sasha. What's up?"

I asked, answering the phone.

"F-Finn?"

I heard her sniffle.

"Sasha, what's wrong?"

I asked her.

"It's Bayley. Seth and Aaron attacked her. I'm in the ambulance with her right now but she's unconscious."

She said, in between sobs. My blood boiled. Bayley told me that they had left her alone. But I had no time to be mad at Bayley, I needed to be with her.

"I'm getting the next flight out. I'll be there soon."

I said before hanging up. I dialed Bayley's parents number as I bit my lip. Thank god they only lived a couple minutes away from the arena they were in.

"Hey Finn. What's up?"

Her mom asked.

"Hey. Bayley got attacked down by the arena they were in and her and Sasha are headed to the arena. The kids and I are catching the next flight out but I need someone to watch them while we're down there. Could you guys possibly watch them?"

I asked her.

"Of course. I'm gonna call Sasha and find out what hospital they're headed to and I'll update you until you guys get down here."

"Okay. Thanks."

I said, hanging up and going online for looking for plane tickets. Seth and Aaron are going to pay for this. Even if it's the last thing I do.

2 Hours Later | Sasha's POV

I looked at Bayley as I felt my heart shatter. She was beaten, bruised, and defeated. Her knee was shattered. She had a concussion. And probably more internal injuries then what we knew about.

I don't understand how people who claimed to love her could hurt her this badly. She was basically in a coma at this point. No one knew when or if she was waking up. If only Finn was here...