45

"I messed up really bad, Bay."

Sasha sobbed.

"Yeah, no shit."

I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Bayley."

Finn said, looking at me in disappointment.

"No. She made out with the person who abused me for 4 years. I have no sympathy for you."

I said, looking at Sasha.

"Bay, I'm sorry!"

Sasha pleaded.

"Just...save it."

I said, putting my hand up. I went to walk upstairs until I heard the front door slam. Then Sami walked into the living room, carrying Savannah in her car seat.

"Are you kidding me?"

Sami yelled at Sasha. I took Savannah's carrier from him so he wouldn't have to worry about her.

"Sami, I'm sorry!"

Sasha said.

"No! You don't get to be sorry. I'm sorry I ever got back with you! I'm sorry I ever even thought about marrying you again! You know Aaron, how could you do this to Bayley and I?"

Sami yelled. I felt so bad for him. I knew how bad it hurt to be cheated on. I took Savannah to my room and placed her in the bed so she could sleep in peace. When I got out there, Sasha was still pleading with Sami.

"Please Sami. Don't do this."

Sasha said, bawling her eyes out.

"We're through Sasha. This time it's forever."

Sami said. Then Sasha turned her attention to me.

"Will you please forgive me? You know I didn't mean it."

She said.

"No Sasha. I've lost all my respect for you. I hate you Sasha Banks. Now get out of my house."

I yelled in her face. I never thought my best friend would betray me this bad. Especially with my ex.