69

3 Weeks Later

"Happy Wrestlemania weekend!"

Mella said as I smiled.

"Yeah."

I said, biting my lip.

"What's wrong?"

She asked.

"Nothing. Just...have you seen Sasha recently?"

I asked her.

"I've seen her around. Why?"

Mella asked.

"Just cause she's always wearing these dark sunglasses. It's like she's hiding something behind them."

I said with a sigh.

"Who knows. Just ignore it."

Mella said. The problem was, I couldn't. I couldn't just ignore everything like Mella could. But I couldn't let anything get in my way this weekend. Absolutely nothing.

Later that day

I stared across the room at Sasha as I sighed. She hadn't taken those dark sunglasses off. And I hadn't seen her with Aaron all weekend. Maybe this was my chance to talk to her. I took a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Sasha?"

I asked her. She turned around and looked at me for a second.

"What's up?"

She asked.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

I asked her. She nodded as we stepped away from everyone.

"So, whats up?"

Sasha asked.

"Sash, what's up with the glasses?"

I asked her. Right after I mentioned them, she straightened up. Something wasn't right.

"Nothing. Nothing is up."

She said. I knew she was lying.

"Okay. Then give them to me."

"What?"

"If there's nothing up, give them to me."

I said, sticking my hand up. Before she could protest, I grabbed the glasses and pulled it off her face, revealing her black eye.

"Sash."

I said. She instantly bursted into tears.

"You were so right Bay! He's so abusive! I should've listened to you!"

She sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's okay Sash. I'm gonna help you through this. I promise."

I said, rubbing her back. I felt so guilty. I should've been there for her. I should've answered the phone calls. I shouldn't have turned my back on her. This was all my fault.