100

"You sure you're gonna be okay without me?"

Sasha asked.

"Yes! Go get a shower, get some clothes, and I'll see you in a couple hours."

I said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

Sasha said before walking out the door. I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I quickly got dressed when I heard my phone buzz.

Aaron:
Hey babe. You look cute today.

I rolled my eyes as I put my phone down and threw my hair into a ponytail. I walked into the nursery and looked down at Dylan and Chloe. Then I heard a door open. Before I could turn around, I felt something against my back.

"Hey babe."

I heard his voice say that made me go stiff.

"How'd you get in here?"

I asked, looking at Aaron.

"I think the better question is, where's your guard dog?"

He asked.

"He's in jail because of you."

I said.

"Good. So he won't mind if I take back what's mine."

Aaron said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Now, if you wanna stay safe, go into your bedroom. Pack some clothes. Pack some clothes for the twins. And get ready to leave."

Aaron whispered in my ear. I felt defenseless...so I did what he asked. I went into the bedroom and filled a duffle bag full of clothes. Then I packed most of Dylan and Chloe's clothes and stuff they needed up.

"What am I suppose to tell Finn?"

I asked Aaron.

"Don't worry. I got that under control."

Aaron said, holding up a note.

"Now get in the car babe."

Aaron said, handing me Chloe and Dylan's car seats. I sighed, listening to him. I wish I could defend myself, but I still wasn't healed from the twins. So I had to go along with what he wanted...no matter what I wanted.