56

"She just pisses me off. And I'm so sick of being told how to live."

I said, resting my head back on Finn's shoulder. I was laying across him and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I know baby. I'm sick of it too. That's why I said those things to her."

Finn said.

"I know."

I said with a sigh.

"Well look at the happy couple!"

I heard someone say. I rolled my eyes just at the sound of that voice.

"What do you want Aaron?"

I asked, turning my head. But when I saw who was with him, my heart dropped.

"Sash?"

I asked, looking at her. You could basically hear the hurt in my voice.

"Sorry Bay."

Was all Sasha said before looking away. I sat up off of Finn as I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Bay."

Finn said as I stood up.

"No. I can't do this right now."

I said walking away. My heart was throbbing. I just gave Sasha a second chance and then she goes and does this. How could she throw away 10+ years of friendship for Aaron. How could she even want to be friends with him? I walked into Finn and I's dressing room and just bawled my eyes out.

"Bayley?"

I heard Finn's voice as he came in the room.

"Baby. It's gonna be okay."

He said, hugging me.

"Why would she do this to me Finn?"

I asked as I cried.

"I don't know. But I promise, everything will be okay. Now I have an even bigger vendetta for Wrestlemania."

Finn said.