198

Finn's POV

I woke up to hearing sobbing next to me in bed.

"Bay?"

I asked, sitting up.

"Bayley. What's wrong?"

I asked, moving hair from her face.

"My career is over."

She sobbed. My heart broke for her.

"What do you mean? Your career is far from over."

I said.

"No. It's over. Completely over. I didn't even get to say goodbye."

She sobbed. I held her in my arms as she continued to sob into my chest.

"Shh. Your career isn't over. You are coming back. Even if it's the last thing I do, I will get you back in the ring."

I said.

"Shhh Bayley. It's okay. Aaron Solow does not control you. Seth Rollins does not control you. And they will never, ever hurt you or any of the kids again."

I said as she started to stop crying.

"If they trying anything, they'll have to go through me. Because I am so, so, so in love with you Pamela Rose Devitt. I'm so in love with everything you do. I just want you to feel amazing and like a princess everyday of your life. You will get back in the ring. You will be a women's champion again. And I'll be right here for all of it."

I said. I sat up and noticed her lightly snoring. I laughed to myself for a second before kissing her forehead.

"Sweet dreams Pamela. Sweet dreams."

I said before turning over and falling asleep.