27

"I'm hungover."

I whined as I walked over to where Sasha was getting her makeup done.

"Well you and Mella went pretty hard last night."

Sasha said as Mella laughed.

"Shut up."

I said, rolling my eyes. I walked over to my wedding dress and smiled.

"Holy shit."

I said, smiling.

"What?"

Sasha asked.

"I'm gonna be Mrs Devitt!"

I said with astonishment on my face.

"Did it now just hit you?"

Mella asked.

"Maybe."

I said as we all laughed.

2 Hours Later

I smiled as I looked in the mirror. My makeup was done. My hair was done. Now it was all time for the dress. I smiled as we zipped my dress out of its bag. The big poofy skirt, the heart neckline, the perfect amount of bling on the chest...it's perfect.

"Ready to get zipped into this?"

Sasha asked. I smiled as I nodded. Sasha and Mella helped me into the dress and zipped me into it. I stared in the mirror and frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Sasha asked, placing a necklace around my neck.

"I'm so tiny. Why didn't anyone tell me I was this skinny? I barley fit in the dress."

I said looking at my frail, tiny body.

"Bay. You look great."

Mella said, smiling.

"Just focus on today."

Sasha said as I smiled.

"Ready to go?"

Charlotte asked as her and Becky bursted into the room from their dressing room.

"Yep."

I said, turning to face them.

"Bayley! You look so beautiful!"

Becky said.

"Thanks Becks."

I said, hugging her.

"You look amazing. I'm so proud of you."

Charlotte said with a smile.

"Now, let's get this show on the road!"

Sasha said with a smile.

Later That Day

I paced the hall as I felt my heart pumping.

"Bay? What's wrong?"

Sasha asked, standing next to Sami who was escorting her down the aisle.

"I'm just nervous."

I said.

"Everything is gonna be okay. Trust me."

Mella said with a smile.

"Nothing will ruin today."

Becky said.

"You never know with my life."

I said with a laugh.

"It'll be okay. I promise."

My dad said with a smile. I was so happy to have him walk me down the aisle. I smiled as I heard the music start.

"See you down the aisle."

Sasha said with a smile. First, Cass and Mella went. Then Charlotte and Becky went with each other since they always joked that they were each other's dates. Then Sami and Sasha. I linked arms with my dad as I smiled.

"I'm proud of you. I just want you to know."

My dad said as I smiled.

"Thank you. I love you."

I said.

"I love you too. Now, let's get you married."

He said as I smiled. When we started down the aisle, I saw Finn staring at me. He instantly started crying when I started getting closer.

'I love you'

I mouthed to him as I smiled. When we got up to the alter, my dad gave me away to Finn.

"Take care of her. Don't hurt her. She deserves better than someone like Aaron."

My dad said.

"I'll treat her like the queen she is. I promise."

Finn said as I smiled. I looked around at the crowd of people who were there. Every single one of our friends were there. Everyone from NXT, to the main roster, to all of our friends and family. I felt so loved.

"And now it is time for the vows that the couple have wrote for each other."

The preacher said as I smiled.

"I'll go first."

Finn said as he took the microphone that the preacher was using.

"Dear Bayley,
Wow. Look how far we've made it. It's been 7 years since our first date. It's been a crazy, yet amazing 7 years with the love of my life. From living with Sasha and Sami in their tiny, two bedroom apartment, to welcoming home our two wonderful kids Noah and Aria. Of course, we could never leave out Emery. She is just as much as my kid then she is anyone else's. And of course our daughter Mia who is always watching over us. Ever since Mia's death, I've seen you at your strongest and at your weakest. I've seen you as a women's champion, to you pleading for me to help you at an airport. I'm so proud of the progress you've made over these past couple weeks. There's no one I love more in this entire world. You're my rock. My world. My Squish. I love you. I can't wait to have a family with you again."

Finn said. I wiped my tears as I took the microphone.

"Wow, way to make me ruin my makeup."

I joked as everyone laughed.

"Dear Finn,
Thank you. Thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for saving me from myself and others. Thank you for saving my life. Thank you for giving me the family I've always wanted. Even if we don't have our children by our side, they're always in our hearts. Thank you for making me realize how much my life matters. Thank you for always telling me how much you love me, even when I'm angry at you. Most importantly, thank you for saving me from my worst nightmare. If I never left him, I would've been dead. If you wouldn't have rescued me, I would be dead. You saved me. There's no amount of words I could say to express how much I love you. But I will try every day, through my actions, to prove you you just how much I love you. I love you loser. You're the universal Champ to them, but you're the owner of my heart to me. Love you. Loser and Squish forever. No matter what."

I said. Finn smiled as he wiped the tears from my cheeks the preacher took the microphone back as I smiled.

"Wow. That was beautiful."

Sasha said behind me.

"Now, if anyone has any objection to these two getting married..."

The preacher started. I smiled, knowing no one would want to stop Finn and I.

"...speak now or forever hold your peace."

The preacher said. I smiled at Finn, knowing we were in the clear. And we were about to be Mr and Mrs Devitt.

"I object!"

I heard someone yell. I turned my head and my heart dropped.

Not again.