133

2 Weeks Later

"I could stand here and stare at you all night."

Finn said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Then we would miss our reservation."

I said, staring at him in the mirror.

"It would be worth it. No restaurant is as beautiful as you."

Finn said, kissing my neck.

"I love you."

I said, wrapping my hand around him. Tonight Finn and I were going on a well deserved date night. After his accident and everything with us, we deserved a night out.

"I love you more, my love."

He said as I smiled.

"Okay. We really need to go if we're gonna make our reservation."

I said, looking up at Finn.

"Ugh. Fine."

He said, leading me down the stairs. We walked downstairs to see Sasha, playing with Chloe and Dylan.

"You sure you wanna watch them Sash? I mean, you watch them so much and you're always helping us. Maybe it's you who deserves the night off."

I said.

"Nope. You two deserve this. Besides, I have nothing to do. And I love watching the twins. I don't get to see Sav so this is just like having her with me. Now, go have fun Mom and Dad."

She said with a smile.

"Thank you again."

I said, hugging her.

"Anytime."

She said as I smiled.

1 Hour Later

"I love you."

Finn said, holding my hand across the table.

"I love you too baby."

I said, looking at him.

"I'm honestly so proud of how far we've come in our relationship. We went from hiding in the halls of the PC to being the most affectionate couple in the roster. No matter how many Emma's, Seth's, Jessica's, and Aaron's were thrown our way, we overcame them. We have Dylan and Chloe now and we have the most supportive friends in the world. I have no idea where we would be without Sasha. And I have no idea where I would be without you, Bay. You're my little Squish. You're the love of my life. You're my rock. I love you Pamela Rose Devitt. More than you could ever know."

Finn said as I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Aw. Don't cry, love."

He said, wiping his thumb over my cheek.

"I love you Finn. That was beautiful. I don't even know what to say."

I said, trying not to cry.

"I love you too Bayley. And I have something for you."

Finn said, pulling a black box out of his jacket.

"Finn, I don't deserve you or whatever is in this box."

I said, looking at it.

"Trust me, you deserve this."

He said with a smirk.

"Where did you even find time to go shopping? I've been with you for the past two weeks."

I said.

"Online shopping does wonders, love."

He said as I smiled. I opened the box to find a bracelet with three charms on it. One said "Mom", one said "Wife" and one said "Wrestler". I smiled as I looked up at Finn.

"This is gorgeous. Thank you so much baby."

I said, getting out of my seat and hugging him.

"Of course, my love. I love you."

He said, kissing me.