59

1 Week Later

"No one I hate more than them. And I'm a fun loving person!"

I said as I tied my hair into a ponytail. I stared across the PC at Aaron and Sasha, kissing and being all touchy. Was this what Finn and I were like? Cause if we were, then it's disgusting.

"Ignore them. They aren't half as cute and you and Finn."

Mella said.

"Get in the ring with me."

I said, clutching my jaw.

"What?"

Mella asked.

"C'mon. I got some anger to work off."

I said.

"Okay. Don't hurt me too bad."

She said as I stared at Aaron and Sasha. It just made my blood boil. I got in the ring and stared at Mella. I was hitting her harder than usual, but not trying to hurt her. But I pretended like she was Sasha, and went hard. I went to hit the Bayley-To-Belly, but I threw her down too hard.

"Ow! Bayley! My back!"

Mella screamed as she clutched her back. Almost everyone in the PC ran over to the ring.

"Mella! I'm so sorry!"

I said rushing to her side.

"Its Okay. Just be more careful next time."

She said as I helped her stand up. Then I heard a giggle behind me. I turned around to see Sasha laughing at me.

"What are you laughing at?"

I snapped at her.

"How reckless you are."

He said as Aaron wrapped his arm around her.

"Why don't you step in this ring and I'll show you how reckless I am!"

I yelled at her. She went to get in the ring but Aaron pulled her back.

"That's what I though you little...diva."

I said with a smirk. I knew how much she hated that word but I was mad. Now I knew how mad Finn was at Aaron. And Sasha would get what she has coming.