55

"Sasha? Can I come in?"

I asked, knocking on the door.

"Is your asshole of a husband with you?"

She asked back.

"No."

"Come in."

She said. I opened the door to her dressing room to find Mella sitting on the couch and Sasha pacing the room.

"Sash..."

"Bayley, stop. I don't wanna hear an apology from you. I wanna hear one from him. He's the one who said those awful things."

Sasha said.

"I know it's just..."

"Bayley. You can't always apologize for his mistakes. Just because your husband is an asshole and can't keep his big mouth shut-"

"Wait."

I said, interrupting her like she's been interrupting me.

"My husband is the asshole. May I remind you that this all started because you told us to stop being a loving couple that just so happens to show affection for each other. Would you tell that to Cass and Mella? Would you tell that to any other couple here? No. But just because I'm your friend, you think it's okay."

I said. I was so sick and tired of my relationship being judged by everyone. And this was my breaking point.

"Bayley, I just said what everyone was thinking."

Sasha said.

"No one thinks that but you, Sasha. Do you think that Mella?"

I asked, looking at her.

"No. You guys are married I don't see what's wrong with PDA."

"Thank you."

I said.

"Well everyone else finds it's annoying and it's gross."

Sasha said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"And who's everyone else?"

"Aaron and Ricky."

Sasha retorted.

"Do you really think I care about what those two idiots think of me?"

I yelled. Then something went off in my head.

"Wait. You're still in contact with them. Aren't you Sasha?"

I asked her. She went from having an attitude to looking at me dumbfounded.

"Wow. Screw you Sasha. I'm gonna go be gross and annoying with my husband. You know, the person I LOVE."

I said, walking out of the room.