199

Finn's POV

"I just hate that she wakes up in the middle of the night, sobbing because she thinks her career is over. God, I wish I could've just prevented this."

I said, putting my head in my hands.

"Finn, you can't think like that. There's no way any of us could've prevented what happened to Bayley. You just have to be there and support her. And when she gets cleared to train, you have to be there."

Sasha said as I sighed.

"I just wish Seth and Aaron could pay somehow."

I said with a sigh.

Bayley's POV

"It's over. And I just have to accept it."

I said, sitting on the crate next to Mella.

"Bay, I don't know why you keep thinking that. We're all here and we're gonna get you back in the ring. You have so many people rooting for you. Me, Cass, Sami, Finn, Sasha, Charlotte, Becky...we're all here for you. Hell, we'll even train you. We all just want you back home, Bay."

Mella said. I sighed, leaning back on the wall.

"It's just hard. Sometimes I'm scared to even walk on my knee cause I feel like it could give out. I have no idea if I'm gonna be able to run or jump or anything."

I said.

"Well, we'll work on it. But you're getting back in that ring. Even if I have to kick your ass all the way into it."

Mella said as I laughed.

"Thanks Mel."

I said, hugging her.

"You're welcome Bay."

She said, hugging me back.