36

"Finn, I'm doing it. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it's happening."

I said, walking into the bedroom.

"Bayley, I don't think you should do it. You haven't even been cleared by a therapist that you were good to go mentally."

"Finn, I'm fine."

I said.

"Bayley you went through a very traumatic experience. You can't just get over it in a couple weeks."

Finn said.

"You don't know what I went through. I just wanna wrestle Finn. And this is my moment to finally be able to get back in that ring. And I'm taking it. Now, either you support me or you don't."

I said.

"Bayley, you know I wanna support you. But I can't let you do this."

Finn said, rubbing his thumb over my jaw. I moved my face out of his grasp as I clenched my jaw.

"So you don't support me?"

I asked him. He just looked at me.

"Great. Would've been nice to know before we got married. For better or for worse. Right, Finn?"

I asked him. Before he could answer, I stormed back him and down the stairs.

"Bayley."

Finn said, following me.

"No, Finn! I've been working at this ever since Mia died and I want back in that ring. I'm taking this tryout. I'm not letting someone like Aaron Solow ruin my dreams. I'm not letting anyone get in my way this time."

I yelled.

"Now either you're in the gorilla, cheering me on. Or you're back in catering with everyone else. Which one are you Finn?"

I asked him. He looked at me for a second and sighed.

"I guess I'll be in catering."

Finn said.

"Great. Nice to know I have a supportive husband."

I said.