28

"Finn stop!"

I yelled, getting in front of him stop him from doing whatever he wanted to Aaron.

"No Bayley. This shit has gone on long enough. Now he's interrupting our wedding? I'm gonna kick his ass!"

Finn said, trying to get around me. Then Sami and Cass came and held him back.

"C'mon. Don't let him ruin your day."

Sami said. Then I turned my attention to Aaron.

"What gives you the fucking right to ruin my wedding? You ruin my life, and now you think you can ruin my wedding?"

I yelled in his face.

"Aw Babe. Don't be like that."

Aaron said, caressing my cheek.

"Stop! I hate you! Why don't you just accept that you fucking lost already?"

I yelled, pushing him away.

"I'll never lose. I have control over you. Those cuts on your wrist aren't for nothing baby girl."

Aaron said. My anger was through the roof and I knew of no other way to relive it. So I punched him. Hard. Leaving everyone in aw.

"Now fucking leave like the trash you are."

I screamed at him.

"Bayley, stop."

Finn said, pulling me back. I looked at my hand that was surprisingly just fine. Aaron just looked at me before he left. I looked at everyone as they stared at me.

"Now does anyone else have a problem with us getting married? Speak now or forever hold your peace, right?"

I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's what I thought. Now let's get married, loser."

I said, smiling at Finn.